Types Of Rudraksha And Its Benefits
Rudraksha is a bead found around the Himalayas, generally Nepal, and the bumpy locale of Indonesia, Sumatra, Java, and Burma. The Hindu sacred texts are packed with the importance and advantages of wearing the Rudraksha. It has physical and mental benefits, but on the other hand, it is of huge worth in other unnatural upliftment.
Rudraksha is basically another name of Lord Shiva, which means eyes, and it is said that its dots in rudraksha are Shiva’s tears. These beads range from being one confronted (Ek Mukhi) to 21 confronted (akees Mukhi). Each bead has its various forces depending upon its properties. The beads are said to have inexplicable forces of recuperating numerous infections and permeating an individual with great spiritual energy.
One can nullify the negative impacts of any bad planets with the help of Rudraksha. Each Rudraksha is connected with all planets, and the impacts of the specific A right Rudraksha can be useful in either fortifying a planet or invalidating its evil impacts. Want to know which planets are friendly or unfriendly in your horoscope? Reveal with your Free Janampatri Analysis!
Features Of Rudraksha
- Rudraksha refers to Lord Shiva’s Eyes.
- Rudraksha beads are known to have supernatural properties.
- The wood of the Rudraksha tree is so strong that it was utilised to assemble the propellers of planes during World War I.
- The ideal approach to choosing a Rudraksha is to consult an expert who helps you choose which type of Rudraksha best suits your requirements.
- The original Rudraksha sinks in a glass of water only when it is pure.
- These magical beads can handle illnesses like stroke, feeling of anxiety, hypertension and give extraordinary help from uneasiness, discouragement and psychotic conditions.
- Any individual can wear these beads, regardless of religion, belief, or culture.
- If you wear the Rudraksha mala while meditation and yoga, you may get double advantages.
So these were the features of Rudraksh. Now, let us look at the types of Rudraksha and their benefits.
Types Of Rudraksha And Its Benefits
Here is the list of the types of Rudraksha
- Ek Mukhi Rudraksha: One Mukhi Rudraksha helps you in strengthening your concentration power. It also empowers your Sun and protects you against its negative effects. It helps you in removing negativity from your life.
- Two Mukhi Rudraksha: The Two Mukhi Rudraksha helps in reducing the negative effects of the Moon. It also strengthens the relationships and reduces the problems from your married life.
- Three Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha helps you in reducing the malefic effects of Mars and the Sun. Three Mukhi Rudraksh also assists you in achieving success in all of your endeavours.
- Four Mukhi Rudraksha: Individuals are likely to get the divine blessings of Lord Brihaspati by wearing Four Mukhi Rudraksh. It also helps you in improving your communication skills.
- Five Mukhi Rudraksha: The Five Mukhi Rudraksha protects you from the negative effects of Jupiter. It helps in enjoying all the luxuries and comforts of life. It also helps in curing digestion issues.
- Six Mukhi Rudraksha: This Rudraksha provides you with the strength to face all of the challenges with gusto. Six Mukhi Rudraksh also removes dullness, allowing you to be more concentrated and energetic.
- Seven Mukhi Rudraksha: The planets Venus and Saturn are connected with the Seven Mukhi Rudraksha. Wearing this Rudraksha bestows the individuals with prosperity and wealth. They also get the divine blessings of Goddess Lakshmi.
In today’s world, many individuals face health problems because of their lifestyles. Because of the quick-moving life, we may fall prey to health issues like hypertension, sleeping disorder, diabetes, depression, heart and mental issues. Here, Rudraksha may help you maintain good health and fitness.
As portrayed in the Shiva Purana, the Rudraksha tree was framed by the teardrops of Lord Shiva and had extraordinary recuperating and logical properties. It is referenced that Rudraksha fixes different sicknesses and therapeutically affects the brain and body. Rudraksha reinforces our psyche to battle all chances throughout everyday life. However, know what kind of opportunities you are likely to get in the year 2022 with your Free Horoscope Report!.
Different logical examinations conducted worldwide have, on numerous occasions, demonstrated that Rudraksha has Electro-Magnetic properties, which work mystically on our body. It channelises the positive progression of energy and has a reviving and quieting effect at the forefront of our thoughts and body. Below are some notable benefits of wearing Rudraksha.
Helps You Maintain Your Fitness
It is proved that Rudraksha has Dynamic polarity property, and so it works like a magnet. It clears every blockage in our body circuit like shut/hindered courses and veins because of its attractive impact and makes the bloodstream in our body smooth. It eliminates any sort of waste, pain and disease from the body.
Establishing a Positive Mindset
We regularly see individuals who show uncommon character attributes like truth, knowledge, persistence and so forth. Individuals who can handle their psyche and body are more grounded. Rudraksha beads of certain Mukhi or face go about as a character shaper and encourage its wearer to send confined or just determined (wanted) positive mind signals.
Boost Your Mood
Rudraksha beads may help you boost your bad mood. Rudraksha has dielectric properties, which implies that they go about as a capacity unit for any extreme or awful energy.
Rudraksha is very much beneficial to maintain a physical and mental balance. It helps to boost your spiritual growth. It is infused with many curative properties and protects you from major health issues. It creates a protective shield around you that will nullify all the negative energies that may harm you. At MyPandit, each and every Rudraksha beads are selected very carefully. Additionally, our Expert Astrologers perform a special process to energise it. You can buy 100% authentic and certified Rudraksha online!