The Facts About Metal Tiger Chinese Zodiac Sign
The Tiger is the third zodiac sign in the Chinese zodiac. Each zodiac sign is related to one of the five elements in Chinese element theory: Wood, Fire, Earth, Gold (Metal), and Water. Be with us to know in detail about the Chinese Zodiac sign.
The Year of the Metal Tiger
The Characteristics of Metal Tiger
Natives born under the Tiger sign, who have the Gold element as their birth year, place a high value on their peaceful and happy family life. Male natives are hesitant, stubborn, and feminised, whereas ladies are joyful. Thus, their inner worlds are significantly different from their outer appearance. Because the Metal Tigers realise that work is work and play is play, they never work home.
They are uncooperative and rarely use honeyed words, but they are quite tender and caring of their spouse. Their worst fault is that they don’t listen to others’ advice when they need it. When waiting for results, the Metal Tiger can be restless and irritable, and if things do not go as planned, they can become quite agitated. The metal tiger Chinese zodiac has distinct physical characteristics and is loved and appreciated by many individuals.
Tiger Chinese Zodiac: Compatibility
Male Tiger in Love
- Male natives born under the Chinese zodiac Tiger are passionate in their relationships and enjoy taking control of their partners.
- Their relationship will be properly maintained if their life partner enjoys relying on them.
They can’t handle being misunderstood in love because they’re not very adept at explaining things.
- They are constantly expressing their emotions on their faces.
- They know how to delight others and are concerned about how much they provide, making them attractive to females.
- They have a strong sense of dominance in marriage because they want their wives to act in their ways.
Female Tiger in Love
- Females natives born in the Year of the Tiger desire love relationships and dream about perfect relationships in movies and books.
- They’re also wonderful people who can’t take the boredom of home life.
- They can let their spouse devote himself to his work as they were financially and emotionally independent.
- They grow used to making decisions to manage money at home, which saves spouse a lot of brothers.
However, they would not easily let up when they are left and seek vengeance for the mistake.