Kundli Dosh: Know How Kundli Dosh Can Affect Life
Vedic astrology is termed a traditional science based on changes in planetary locations in horoscopes. It explains how planetary motions affect human beings. As per Vedic Astrology, Kundli dosh is caused by unfavourable planetary positions in the 12th house of the birth chart. The calculations of planetary movements are based on a person’s date and time of birth. The horoscope chart is then prepared.
Certain planets such as Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu are malefic planets. Their occurrence in the birth horoscope chart causes dosha in kundali.
The Effects of malefic planets not only give rise to Kundli dosh but also have an optimistic influence on yogas. Most of the doshas in horoscopes are influenced by the planet Mars. Mars causes an enormous amount of doshas in the birth horoscope.
Apart from Mars, the Sun, Saturn, Rahu, and Ketu also play a major role in creating defects in kundali. 75% of kundli dosh are caused by Saturn while the Sun and Rahu have an adverse effect of around 50 and 25% in the horoscope.
Everyone goes through different phases of life. Sometimes luck doesn’t favour us and we experience unwanted holdups and obstructions in life. Sorrows, grief, sickness, and other unexpected circumstances are the consequences of planetary effects or Kundli dosh in birth horoscopes.
Kaal Sarpa Dosha, Pitru Dosha, Naadi Dosha, and Shapit Dosha are a few doshas that could be found in the horoscope.
How are Doshas Occurred in Kundali?
Doshas in kundali are the reasons for unfavourable circumstances caused by planetary positions and motions in the horoscope. Dosha in the horoscope is also caused by the unscrupulous influence or negative effects of malefic rulers of Zodiac signs.
It has been believed that kundli dosh is the sign of bad karmas of past or present birth. The presence of kundli dosh harms the native’s life, which could be somewhat depressing. There are so many questions and queries that arise in our mind what are doshas? Their types and how doshas are formed in kundali? Are these dosha curable? Are they harmful to us?
Almost every person who believes in astrology is curious to know about their future. How are your luck and future determined? Our horoscope is influenced by both ‘Yoga’ and ‘Dosh’. Both are determined by the location and impact of planets in the native’s birth chart. The impacts may be good or bad depending on the motions of the planets.
Kundli dosha, including Kaal Sarpa Dosha, Naadi Dosha, and Mangal Dosha, is considered very dangerous and has negative impacts on a person’s life. These doshas can cause chronic to mild sickness, failures in life, separations, monetary loss, paucity, unemployment even sometimes death. Hence, an individual needs to analyze the birth horoscope.
Analyse The Kundli Dosh Effect In Your Kundali, Get Free Janampatri…
Types of Kundli Dosh, Their Symptoms and Remedies
Doshas in kundali can be of different types and each defect in a horoscope is caused by certain planets for a particular period. Some doshas show effects for a short period while some doshas exist for a long time in the native’s horoscope. Let’s read below about important types of kundli dosh:
Mangal Dosh is also known as Kuja Dosha and happens when Mars is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house in the horoscope. The person whose horoscope is affected by the planet Mars is considered Manglik. The existence of Mangal dosh in the birth chart is affected by the below symptoms:
- Late Marriage
- Disturbed Married Life
- Sudden Death
- Late Child Birth
Loss of WealthAlmost 50% of natives are affected by Mangal dosha in their horoscope. Hence, it is important to match the birth chart before getting married. Read more
Mangal Dosh Remedies:
- Wear Red Coral
- Keep Fast on Tuesdays and Chant Hanuman Chalisa
- Recite Gayatri Mantra every day
- Kumbh Vivah
- Recitation of Mangal Mantra
- Donate sweets and red things to the needy people on Tuesdays
- Marry a Manglik even after the age of 28
Kaal Sarp Dosh
One of the most terrible or dreadful kinds of Kundli Dosh is Kaal Sarp Dosh. This kundli dosh is the result of the placement of seven planets amidst the malefic planets Rahu and Ketu. The duration of this dosh may exist in the birth chart till 47 long years reliant on the person’s horoscope. The variable symptoms faced by natives are:
- Marital Issues
- Delay in Achievements
- Unexpected Family Disputes
- Short Life-span
- Monetary issues
- Loss in Business
- Low Self-confidence
- Obstacles in Career
- Disturbed Life
Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
- Wear Rings in Snake Design
- Wear Gemstones
- Recite Shiv Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Mahamrityunjaya Mantra
- Worship Yantra and Offer Rudrabhishek
- Perform Hawan or Remedial Puja
The presence of planets like Saturn in the horoscope can cause Pitra Dosh. It has been believed that kundli dosh appears when the ancestors of an individual have been cursed due to bad karmas. It might cause agony and painful symptoms which are as below:
- Problems Related to Career and Business
- Troubled Married Life
- Legal Cases caused by Enemies
- Unsatisfactory Results at Workplace
- Financial Issues
Pitra Dosh Remedies
- Feed Cows on Saturdays with cooked Rice and Ghee
- Be socially active, help and take good care of needy people, poor, aged people and even your parents
- Worship Lord Rama
Provide finance to Brahmins and support in marriage of poor girls.
The Nadi Dosh happens when an individual weds the person with the same Nadi. People who are suffering from Nadi Dosh might face severe problems in life. Thus, it is important to match and analyse the Nadi Dosha in the horoscope before you plan to wed. Some bad effects of Nadi Dosh are given below:
- Lack of Affection between Couple
- Weak Child
- Possibilities of Infertility
- Marital Conflicts
- Unhealthy Lifestyle
Nadi Dosh Remedies
- Marrying Lord Vishnu first then marrying them would-be spouse eliminates the effects of Nadi Dosh
- Offer cows, grains, eatables, clothing and other materials to poor and Brahmins
- Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra
- Grand Nadi Nivaran Puja should be performed
Guru Chandal Dosh
The planet Jupiter or Guru has been considered as a very fortunate star and rules perception, education, children, knowledge and prosperity. Therefore Guru is referred to as the most powerful planet in the astrological world. The grouping of Guru with the malefic planets like Rahu and Ketu might result in Guru Chandal Yoga. The following symptoms are caused by Guru Chandal Yoga:
- Lack of Wealth
- Infertility or Birth of Mentally-ill Child
- Lack of Education
- Poverty Doubtful Nature
Remedies for Guru Chandal Yoga
- Feed cows especially the green grass
- Help and support needy and poor people
- Chanting of Hanuman Chalisa is a must every day. Reciting Hanuman Chalisa will lessen the effect of Guru Chandal Yoga
- Every day recite Ganesh Mantra and Shiva Mantras
- Offer cow milk to the banyan tree roots
- Mondays are auspicious for Lord Shiva Devotees.
- Offer water to Shivlinga
- When planet Guru is in the friendly zone then you must worship Rahu only and if Guru Chandal Dosh occurs in an unfriendly zone, you must worship both Guru and Rahu
- If Guru is changing position in the zodiac sign, worship Rahu to eliminate the effect of Dosh in Kundli. Be self-controlled, well-organized, respect parents and elders. Provide food supplies to the poor and needy people.
This Dosh is known for its harmful effects on the life of an individual. The Grahan Dosh occurs when your birth signs the Sun and Moon get unified with the malefic planets Rahu and Ketu. It might also occur when a child is born during a Solar or Lunar eclipse. Below are the bad effect of the Grahan Dosh in an individual horoscope.
- The presence of the Grahan Dosh might cause miscarriage, difficulties in having kids and sickness
- Conflicts among Members
- Unsuccessful Business and Career
- Cessation of Growth related to Business and Career
- Prolonged Illness, Depression, Confusion and Discontentment
Grahan Dosh Remedies
- Respect your teachers and support them
- If Grahan Dosh is caused by the Sun then you must worship Sun every day. Recite Aditya Hriday Strotam and have salt-less food on Sundays. Offer water to Lord Sun and give red coloured clothes to girl child
- If Grahan Dosh is caused by the Moon then donate white materials and clothes. Cook rice kheer and give it to a girl child
- Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 1,25,000 times
- Worship and Recite Mantras of Lord Shiva and Hanuman to lessen the bad effect of Rahu and Ketu.
According to Kundli dosh, the Gandamool Graha Dosha is considered as one of the dreadful defects in the birth chart. Its effects are harmful and the native has to go through unexpected ups and downs in life. This dosh appears more perilous when a child is born with Planets like Mercury and Ketu. Mercury is known for ruling several Nalshatras like Ashwin, Moola, Jyestha, Ashlesha and Revati. When a child is born with these 6 Nakshatras has the influence of Gandamool Dosh. The presence of Gandamool Dosha causes the following:
- A child born with Gandamool dosh might bring bad luck to the family and other members in the house.
- Nearly 20% of the world is suffering from this dosh. Hence, parents should not worry as the child born during this Nakshatra. Many famous personalities are born during Gandamool Nakshatra.
Gandamoola Dosh Remedies
- Shanti Puja for Gandamool Dosh should be performed just after 27 days of childbirth. A small piece of alum should be kept in the father’s pocket.
- The father is not allowed to see his child till 27 days
- Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra daily
- Give foods to the Brahmins
- If your horoscope shows the presence of GandaMoola Dosha in Kundali
- If Ashwin, Magha and Moola Nakshatra are present in your birth chart, you should perform prayers to Lord Ganesh to eliminate the bad effect of this Kundli Dosh
Another dreadful dosha in kundli is Shani Dosh. Shani is the controller of law and justice. The Shani corrects your wrong deeds done by you in past or present life. There are different types of dosh in kundali caused by Shani are Shani Mahadasha, Shani Sade Sati and Dheya. If Shani is positioned in the 1st, 2nd or 12th house of the native then it might be harmful. Sometimes, Shani Mahadasha can cause adverse negative effects in life. Following are the symptoms of bad Shani:
- Delay in Work
- Unpaid Loans & Debts
- Mental Sickness
- Illegitimate Relationships
- Depression and Anxiety
- Pale Appearance
Shani Dosh Remedies
- Take part in charities and donate things on Saturdays
- Use Blue Sapphire, Horse Shoe Ring or Amethyst
- Recite Shani Mantra, Hanuman Chalisa, Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra and Navagraha Mantra are best
- Help and support poor people
- Donate Black Sesame Seeds, Urad Dal, Black Clothes, Mustard Oil and things made up of iron and clay on Saturdays.
According to Vedic astrology, various positive and unfortunate Yogas happen during a child’s birth. The Shrapit Dosh creates embarrassing moments in the life of an individual. This Yoga is also termed Shrapit Yoga. When Rahu and Saturn adjoin the Zodiac sign of a child during birth, the occurrence of Shrapit Dosh is likely to happen. According to astrological experts, this Graha Dosh is considered inauspicious in the birth chart. This has an adverse effect on natives life and creates unexpected obstacles in business, career, prosperity, monetary issues, family and social lifespan as well.
Sharpit Dosh Remedies
- Use Curative Gemstones to rid of Sharpit Dosh
- Offer balls made of cooked Rice and Ghee to Cows
- Worship Lord Rama
- Recite Saturn Beej Mantra 108 times daily
- To get relief from Sharpit Kundali dosh by date of birth, you should recite Shani Beej Mantra 108 times daily “Om Praang Preeng Praung Sah Shanishcharaya Namah” Recite
- Rahu Beej Mantra “Om Bhraang Bhreeng Bhraung Sah Rahvey Namah”108 times regularly.
According to Kundli Dosh, extreme frustration, depression, loss of money, obstacles in business and lack of finance are caused by Chandra Dosh. When Moon adjoins Rahu, that period is termed as Chandra Grehan. Though Moon is connected with the mind hence, unwelcomed and annoying thoughts trigger in mind now and then.
Chandra Dosh also occurs when Rahu and Ketu adjoin the Moon. Any malefic planet can weaken the Moon which might also cause Chandra Dosh in the birth chart. Chandra Dosh also occurs when a person is born on the day of Amavasya and the Sun and Moon adjoin together in the birth horoscope.
Chandra Dosh Remedies
- Worship Goddess Durga and Kali especially on Mondays
- Donate white things to get rid of Chandra Dosh. Rice, Camphor, Pearl, White Clothes, White Sandals, Curd, Silver, White Sweets, Sugar and many other things to lessen the dosh in kundli
- Keep Fast on Mondays
- Recite Chandra Grahan Mantra
- Respect and take good care of women.
According to Vedic astrology, Kemadruma Dosh is considered one of the most important Yogas in the astrological world. Brihat Jatak, the writer of Varah Mihir has said Kemadruma Yoga occurs when the Moon is unoccupied by other planets in the horoscope. Generally, if the 12th and 2nd house is free from other planets, Kemadruma Yoga happens in the birth chart However, Kemadruma Yoga also causes negative effects in a person’s life. The person might suffer from social stigma, dishonour, disappointments and unhappiness. The presence of this dosh in the kundali can cause a lack of wealth, finance, mental peace and health. This Yoga can turn life upside down. It can turn a pauper life into a king-sized one.
Kemadruma Dosh Remedies
- Worship Lord Shiva and recite Shiv Panchakshar Mantra to reduce the effect of Kemadruma Yoga
- Worship Goddess Lakshmi
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati on Mondays. Visit the temple and perform Rudrabhishek with milk. Recite “Om Namah Shivay’’ Mantra 108 times with Rudraksha mala
- Keep fast on Mondays till 4 years. Begin with Full Moon in Chaitra
- Recite Sri Suktam after performing Puja. Place a Dakshinavarti Shankh in the home temple. Fill this Shankh with water and pour it on the statue of Goddess Lakshmi.