Kemdrum Dosha’s Impact & Remedies
The Kemdrum Dosh is also known as Kemdrum Yoga. As per Vedic Astrology, there are various planetary doshas on which we have read so many articles including Gandmool Dosh, Guru Chandal Dosh, Pitra Dosh, Shrapit Dosh, Mangal Dosh, and Kaal Sarp Dosh. The Kemdrum Dosh is one among them and in this article we are going to discuss Kemdrum Dosh elaborately.
Kemdrum Dosh is formed when there are no planets in the 2nd and 12th houses of the Moon. According to astrology, this dosh is not dangerous like other malefic planets. If the position of the moon is found favourable, this dosh can have a good impact on the birth chart.
Our minds and temper are somehow connected to the moon. When the moon starts controlling, you will notice a change in your thought and mood. Most often your mind starts playing with groundless ideas and fiction. You continually think and discuss worthless matters. This phase might create issues in your life. You may suffer from poverty and sickness during this phase. Even your near and dear ones and foes can cause trouble in your life.
It has been believed that your life comes across various phases and this dosha may have adverse effects in life. Moreover, you might not be able to finish your education or might remain a bachelor. Even if you get a partner you will never be content in the relationship.
Formation of Kemdrum Dosh
When the 2nd and 12th houses from the moon are empty then Kemdrum Dosh is formed. This dosha is also formed when the moon is not in connection with other planets. The malefic planets Rahu and Ketu are not analyzed when we speak about Kemdrum Dosh.
There is a delusion that Kemdrum Dosh creates trouble in the native’s life. Hence, this dosh is considered inauspicious as per Vedic Astrology. The individual born with Kemdrum dosh achieves success in their career and business.
Their colleagues and seniors respect them and appreciate their hard work. Most often, astrologers speak about the negative impact of Kemdrum dosh. But this is not true. The presence of some good yogas helps in converting Kemdrum yoga into Raj yoga. Hence, it is important to check the yogas which eliminate the effect of Kemdrum Yoga.
Kemdrum Dosha General Traits
- The moon has a positive effect on females. They look attractive, charming and are passionate about their responsibilities towards home and family. They are experts in cooking and other household activities. They have a passion for travelling.
- Male individuals are somewhat sensitive, gentle, and have girlish nature. They like to talk slowly. They too love adventures. Males are generous by nature. Hence, they help others as and when required.
Positive Impact of KemDrum Dosh
The Kemdrum Dosha has a great influence on the native’s mind. It makes them impatient and fidgety. It is important for the individuals who have this dosh in their birth chart that they should learn how to keep their minds cool and calm. Practising meditation and yoga regularly would be beneficial for them. The appearance of kemdrum Dosh shows a positive impact on native’s life. Let’s check out how this dosha is beneficial for you.
- One of the positive impacts of this dosha is that it increases the ability to learn new skills easily and quickly.
Native become experts and can easily grab the knowledge on any subject. Hence, the native can become great guides, teachers, coaches, mentors, counsellors, and philosophers.
- If they opt to become a guide and mentor to a knowledgeable person then it would be an exceptional combination of knowledge and expertise.
- Individuals who have this dosh in their birth chart might get attracted to spirituality and devoutness. Other materialistic things cannot distract their path.
- Practising meditation can help you in concentrating on your life goals to achieve amity and inner happiness.
Negative Impact of Kemdrum Dosh
As per astrology, the Moon has the power to control our minds. Kemdrum yoga is the result of the desolation or emptiness of the mind. Unworthy thoughts, negative ideas are just caused by the moon. Below are certain adverse impacts of Kemdrum dosh that appear in the native’s birth chart.
- Lack of interest in education.
- The person might have less brainpower and low thinking capacity.
- He or she might face numerous hindrances during their lifecycle.
- Due to the ill effect of Kemdrum Dosh, the person might be distraught and punitive by behaviour.
- The native may face poverty once in a lifetime.
- The person will have disturbed married life.
- The negative effect of Kemdrum dosh can make a person indulge in wrong deeds and illicit activities.
Remedies to Lessen the Negative Impact of Kemdrum Dosha
According to Vedic Astrology, reading daily predictions will not work until and unless you find out the solutions for your problems. Kaal Sarp Dosh Puja, Pitra Dosh Nivaran Puja are some of the best remedies to treat the adverse effect of Dosh as mentioned in astrology.
Therefore, it is important to perform various rituals to nullify the ill impact of Kemdrum dosh in the horoscope. There are various remedies that you can trail as per your birth chart. According to astrology, below are the best preventive measures that help abolish the deleterious effect of Kemdrum Dosh from the natal chart.
- Observe fast on Monday and worship lord Shiva by offering milk on the Shivling. You can perform Abhishekh with holy water mixed with sesame seeds. You should recite the Panchakshari Shiva Mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” or “Om Som Somaya Namah” regularly.
- Worship moon on full moon day and offer kheer on every Purnima.
- Give white coloured items such as rice, white flower, kheer, sugar, camphor, white pearls, white clothes and various other things to needy people.
- Offer milk every Monday on Parad Shivling.
- To avoid the effect of Kemdrum Dosh in the birth chart, you should wear silver accessories such as a silver chain with a pendant made up of half-moon white pearl.
- You should always keep a piece of silver in your pocket or wallet.
- You should recite the Sri Sukta mantra every day to eliminate the effect of Kemdrum Yoga.
- You should keep a Dakshinavarti Shell at your home temple and offer water to Goddess Lakshmi from that Shell.
- Keep Gangaajal at the home temple and pray to Lord Shiva And Goddess Parvati daily.
- Keep Sarvatobhadra Yantra at Puja Ghar and recite the Mantra 108 times every day.
- Keep Kanakdhara Yantra at the home temple and recite Kanakadhara Stotram thrice a day.
- You can wear Rudraksha mala and Silver Sri Yantra with pearls.
- Worship Shivling Shaligram regularly and wear white pearls embedded in silver in your little finger on Monday.
Cancellation of Kemdrum Yoga in the Horoscope
Below we are going to discuss certain amalgamations of planets that can nullify the malefic impact of Kemdrum Dosh:
- The appearance of all the planets in the same axis from the Lagna is considered beneficial as kemdrum yoga confers all the luxury and comfort to the native.
This yoga is beneficial when all planets appear in Kendras.
- Association of the Moon with other planets.
- When the moon is in the impression of other auspicious planets such as Mercury, Jupiter, and Venus.
Kemdrum Yoga also gets cancelled when the Moon occupies the Navamsa chart or appears in the house of friendly planets.
- This dosha also gets nullified when the Moon gets associated with other benefic planets.
- During the birth of native, if Mars and Jupiter are in Tula, Sun in Kanya Rashi and the Moon appears in mesh Rashi, this dosha gets invalidated.
In the article, we have read in detail that Kemdrum Dosh might result in destructive effects but may also provide positive effects. During some conditions, this yoga gets nullified. Above all, there are numerous remedies that you can opt to reduce the negative impact of Kemdrum Dosh in the birth chart.