Nadi Dosh: Rapid and Simple Solutions to Fix Nadi Dosh in Kundali
Nadi Dosh is considered an adversarial imperfection and is adequate to create various issues in married life. This is one of the major facets that astrologers look upon while matching a Kundli for marriage. According to Indian Astrology, Kundli matching before marriage is necessary for the calculation of Nadi Dosh in Kundali. Couples should not opt for marriage if Nadi Dosh exists in their birth chart. Astrology experts suggest that if the individuals ignore the dosh and decide to marry then they might face issues after marriage.
There are probabilities that couples might not find any attraction towards each other. There are chances of separation, lack of affection, health issues, and sometimes even possibilities of childlessness. If your horoscope shows the appearance of Nadi Dosh in kundali then there are possibilities that marriage might not work. In short, we can say that the native might go through unexpected troubles in marital life.
Nadi Dosha is a big NO for weddings and the natives must not ignore the advice of experts. It has been found that the ignorance of Nadi Dosh creates trouble after marriage. Even this dosha might be the reason for separation among couples.
How to Calculate Nadi Dosha in a Horoscope?
According to Indian Astrology, there are thirty-six gunas required to check the horoscope of both couples. Nadi is among the eight gunas and is essential while checking the compatibility among partners. Out of 36 gunas, 8 gunas belong to Nadi. Nadi of both the partners should not be the same. If the Nadi is found in a parallel in the horoscope then this is termed Nadi Dosh in Kundli.
If Madhya Nadi Dosh is not detected in the zodiacal signs of both partners, the eight dots which appear during the matchmaking is also known as Koot or Ashtakoot. The Ashtakoot includes Varna, Vasya, Yoni, Graha Maitri, Gana, Bhakuta, and Nadi. In astrology, three types of Nadi have been mentioned, namely Arya Nadi, Madhya Nadi, and Antya Nadi. There are 27 Nakshatra and 9 constellations. These 9 constellations have one Nadi which occurs due to the appearance of the Moon in the birth chart.
Below are certain steps that can help you in evaluating the presence of Nadi Dosha in Kundali.
- Check the Nadi of your spouse
- Find your Nadi
- Evaluate if the Nadi of both partners is similar or dissimilar.
- If the same Nadi appears in the birth chart of both partners then this is Nadi Dosha. If your Nadi is different from your spouse, this match would be considered perfect and free from Nadi Dosh in Kundali.
Know Whether You’re On The Right Path In Your Life Or Not By Accessing Your Astrology Horoscope…
Effects of Nadi Dosh in Kundali Matching
While matching a kundali, it is essential to check whether the couple has the same Nadi or not. If a couple has the same Nadi then it has been advised that the couple should not marry.
Couples with the same Nadi might go through severe effects of Nadi Dosh in Kundli in their marital life which are given below:
- Health issues
- There might be disagreements, clashes, or continuous fights among partners
- There might be issues related to children
- The couples may feel low or lack attraction in the relationship.
Delay In Marriage Or Straining Relationships With Your Spouse? Get Expert Astrologer Advice!…
Types of Nadi in Indian Astrology
Nadi Dosh is considered one of the inauspicious flaws in matchmaking. There are 27 Nakshatras. When nine Nakshatras are gathered to form a group, it is termed Nadi.
There are three types of Nadi mentioned in astrology. Adi Nadi, Madhya Nadi, and Antya Nadi. Adi Nadi or Adya Nadi flows from bottom to top in our body. Antya Nadi flows from head to bottom while Madhya Nadi indicates the principal route which flows in two different directions.
Adi Nadi or Pingla Nadi: This Nadi is owned by Sun and Lord Brahma. Adi Nadi Dosh is controlled by Vaat and is dry and cold by nature. There are 9 Nakshatra-Ashwini, Punarvasu, Arda, Uttara Phalguni, Jyeshtha, Hasta, Satabhishaja, Moola, and Purva Bhadrapada are controlled by this Nadi.
Madhya Nadi: It is also called Sushmana Nadi. Fire and Lord Vishnu are the rulers of Madhya Nadi Dosh and are associated with pitta. There are 9 Nakshatra including Bhrani, Chitra, Mrigshira, Purva Falguni, Anuradha, Dhanishta, Pushya, and Uttara Bhadrapada.
Antya Nadi: Antya Nadi or Ida Nadi is controlled by Rudra and is associated with Kapha. Antya Nadi is the ruler of Krittika, Revati, Rohini, Ashlesha, Uttara Shada, Swati, Magha, Sharavana, and Vishakha.
Naga Nadi Dosha
When Janma Nakshatra appears with a similar Nadi, this is called Naga Nadi Dosh. In Indian astrology, husband and wife are regarded as ardhangini or the better half. Let’s check out the signs of Naga Nadi Dosh in kundali:
- If a couple has a similar Nadi, likewise as in Madhya Nadi, it causes an everlasting wish for space among them. A pause in a relationship might be the reason for separation. People born with Madhya Nadi Dosh tend to control their partners.
- If Adi Nadi Dosh is found in the couple’s birth chart, the male becomes the dominant partner.
- If Antya Nadi Dosh is found in the couple’s birth chart, the female becomes the dominant partner.
- If any or both couples suffer from any Nadi dosh might face issues related to children. The couple may be Childless or even if they become parents, their Nadi Dosha affects their children. There would always be a danger for daughters with Adi Nadi Dosh couples, Sons for Antya Nadi Dosha, and for both the children with couples having Madhya Nadi Dosh.
Get to know about the type of Nadi Dosh in your Kundli, Get Expert Astrologer Advice!…
Nadi Dosha Exceptions
We come across different phases of life and Nadi Dosh in Kundli is one among them. In certain cases, it has been found that couples with Nadi Nadi are leading a happy and healthy relationships. Hence, there are certain instances where Nadi Dosh seems nullified or doesn’t affect the lives of couples. Let’s check below certain cases:
- Couples have different Nakshatra but if their Zodiac sign is the same, Nadi Dosha gets nullified.
- If couples have similar Nakshatra with different Zodiac signs then this dosha comes under exceptional cases.
- If Venus is powerful in the natal chart of the couples then Nadi Dosha doesn’t affect their relationship. The affection and love will remain among the couple.
- Nadi Dosha gets nullified when Venus and Jupiter are in a strong position in the 5th house or 7th house.
- Couples having the same Moon sign in their biological chart then Nadi Dosha doesn’t harm.
- It nullifies itself and the relationship gets stronger and more harmonious among couples.
- If the Ascendant and the ascendant owner are the same in the horoscope and show a stronger position then Nadi Dosha is not harmful to couples.
- The presence of similar Nakshatra refutes the effects of this Dosha.
If the couples have a similar zodiac sign but different Janma Nakshatra then the Nadi Dosha would not able to harm them.
In Indian astrology, Nadi Dosha holds equal importance as Mangal Dosh. If Nadi Dosha is present in the birth chart then most astrology experts will deny the marriage. The Nadi Dosh has severe effects on the lives of couples. They might remain childless or their kids will be weaker. Though, some astrologers believe that detecting this dosha in the birth chart is not very important to prove that couples would have strong or weaker kids. Various other factors affect the child’s growth and development.
Know All About You & Channelize Your Potential In The Right Direction! Consult an Astrologer For Personalized Predictions…
Remedies for Nadi Dosha
Solutions for Nadi Maha dosha cancellation are available in astrology. With the help of these remedies, Nadi Dosha can be eliminated or alleviated both before and after the marriage. To eliminate the Nadi Dosh in Kundali, below are a few popular and effective remedies that can be followed before or after the marriage.
- Nadi Dosh Nivaran Puja is performed to eliminate the effects of Nadi Dosha. This puja should be done under the guidance of astrology experts. Recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra one and a half million times during the puja.
- Another effective Nadi Dosh upay is to worship Lord Shiva. Few Brahmins perform the rituals in the temple of the house. There should be a havan followed by this puja and you can donate specific things as prescribed in astrology.
- Astrologers deny marriage if Nadi Dosh exists in the natal chart of the couples. This dosha can be eliminated by following certain remedies. You can give cows to Brahmin to lessen the effect of Nadi Dosha.
- Donate gold, food, money, and other materials to Brahmins and needy people after puja.
- If Nadi Dosh appears in the marriage house then you should give gold, clothes, food, and other items to Brahmins. Worship a snake made of gold. Perform the rituals and recite Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra to eliminate the dosh.
The above remedies will positively bring change in the couple’s life. Maintaining a harmonious and peaceful interaction will lessen the stress in the relationship. There will be fewer arguments. The use of gemstones, Mantras, and Yantras would be another effective solution. Reciting Mantra regularly is also helpful in reducing the effect of Nadi dosh in kundali.
If Nadi Dosh exists in kundali, the couple should perform the rituals together to eradicate the dosha. Marrying a bride to Lord Vishu first and then to her would-be partner is considered best among all Nadi Dosha remedies. Offering food to cows is also good.
Get The Remedies for Nadi Dosha in Your Kundli, Talk To Astrologer…
Nadi Dosha Cancellation
Nadi Dosha can be cancelled in various ways:
- Dosha can be nullified if the same sign exists in the couple’s horoscope chart but having dissimilar Janma Nakshatra.
- If couples have the same Janma Nakshatra but dissimilar Rashi the dosha gets cancelled.
- Dosha also gets void when the same Janma Nakshatra with dissimilar Charans.
- In shastras, Doshas have been classified based on caste. For instance- Nadi Dosha for Brahmins, Gana Dosh for Vaishya, Varna Dosh for Kshatriya, and Yoni Dosh for Shudra.
- According to astrology, Nadi Dosha gets nullified if the following Nakshatras exist in the biological chart- Rohini, Ardra, Mrigshira, Pushya, Rewati, Krutika, Uttarabhadrapada, Shravan, and Jyeshtha.
- Nadi Dosha can be calculated by detecting Nadi from the horoscope. While there are Nadi Dosha exceptions, it is important to analyze the birth chart of the boy and girl.
Kundali for marriage matching has become very important for any couple so that bad effects of Dosha can be eliminated from their life. There are numerous effective ways to eliminate Nadi Dosh. Hence, horoscope match-making has been approved as an effective method for treating dosha in kundali that individuals might be facing.
Nadi Dosha has been considered a very serious imperfection in Indian Astrology and must be taken seriously. In Vedic Astrology, there is mention of traditional rule and instruction sets which astrologers are using to help the individuals who are born with Nadi dosha.
With the availability of Nadi Dosh remedies including Yantra Puja, Mantras, and Gemstone commendation for Dosha and Astrologer’s consultation. Horoscope matching is highly recommended by astrologers before your wedding.