A Complete Guide On Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha You Must Know
At times we don’t understand what is happening in our lives as it may take some unexpected downs in our lives. Our horoscope is our guiding chart that says about our past, present and future, and it also tells us if some adverse things are likely to happen in the near future. Our life is associated with the celestial bodies that shape us each day. Other than a place of birth, time and date, the celestial bodies and their positions at our birth time also influence our lives.
Vedic astrology says a horoscope will have a dosha when unfavourable conditions arise between planets. There may be malefic planets that are positioned wrongly in the twelve houses in the birth chart, and this results in reducing positive outcomes in the horoscope.
What is Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha?
Do you know what Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha is? According to Vedic astrology, It is nothing but the conjunction of the Sun and the Moon in the natal chart or the birth chart. During the day of Amavasya, all the strength is being lost by the moon due to the energy of the Sun. Due to this, the native will have Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha and this results in various health issues, financial losses, career obstacles and so on.
The conjunction is quite strong and has a greater influence on one’s life. But, there are various factors that result in this impact. It is based on the apt placement of the moon in one’s horoscope too. One of the best remedies to reduce the malefic effect of Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha is to perform Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha Puja.
How Planetary Alignment Creates Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha?
Sun and moon conjunction is known as Amavasya dosha, and it falls under the Tithi Dosha. Tithi is nothing but a lunar day from a new moon or full moon day. If a person is born on a tithi day like Amavasya will have Amavasya dosha and is regarded as quite inauspicious.
Effects Of Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha On Each Zodiac Sign
- For Aries, a new Moon appearance will make you feel that you want to jump from one job to another. You actually do it to tune your life in a proper way. But it will end in a bad way.
- The new moon in Taurus enhances the intensity of the Taurus sign and now you will be able to tackle difficult situations in life.
- Gemini has a dual nature and thus you will be excited about something and on the other side, you will be anxious about something. You won’t be knowing where life is taking you at this end.
- For Cancer individuals, the ruling planet is the moon and it always influences energy
- For those in Leo, the Amavasya will not be positive and you will be lost in daydreaming. You won’t be able to rectify your problems in life and find a solution for them.
- New moon Amavasya will push Virgo individuals downwards. You will be responsible for your family matters and time will be very tough.
- Several changes may happen in the life of Libra individuals. You will be in need of good things but you won’t get it always.
- For Scorpios, a lot of depressing moments may happen and you won’t be sure what happens to you the next moment.
- If you are under Sagittarius, you will like adventurous activities more. You also like to travel, do sports and do other energising activities during this time. Energy in full throttle.
- Capricorns can expect strong gains from activities they love to do, but there will always be career-related issues.
- Aquarius will have to fulfil radical projects and will have to face many obstacles in life.
- For Pisces individuals, many dreams will come true in life but still will be sad at times for not getting they desired
Do not worry about all the Amavasya doshas, we have remedies through the Surya Chandra Amavasya dosha puja mantra to be chanted through the puja process. Let’s see what are the adverse impacts you will encounter if you have this dosha in the horoscope. If you want to know if this Dosha is present in your birth chart or not, you can reveal it with your Free Janampatri Analysis!
Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha : Effects On Person's Life
- This dosha can cause life struggles if it is present in a person’s horoscope.
- The native will not be good in terms with the mother
- The native won’t get blessing from mother
- Various unlucky events may happen in life
- Physical and mental health issues
- Financial crisis
- Career issues
Remedies For Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha Puja
The puja includes Kalash puja and puja to other deities like Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Pradhan-Devta and Navagraha. The puja will have Surua sloka chanting for 7000 times and Chandra sloka for 11000 and their bija mantras. It will be followed by yagya or homa to remove the bad influence of Amavasya dosha in the horoscope. Maximum benefits will be obtained when you perform during the next Chandra nakshatra or on the Amavasya day.
Benefits Of Performing Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha Puja
- Wipes out the bad times during the amavasya dosha
- Gain peace of mind by strengthening the moon in the horoscope
- Removes financial issues and strength to overcome obstacles
- Enhances mental strength and improves the career growth
- Will find solutions in relationship related issues
- Overcome depression and anxiety
- Attain calmness and a bold mind
The presence of Amavasya dosha is quite disappointing in one’s horoscope. But do not worry; we are here to help you out in this regard.
However, you can get personalised remedies to nullify the adverse effects of Surya Chandra Amavasya Dosha from your birth chart by consulting our Expert Astrologers.