Surya Shani Shapit Dosha Puja: Significance And Effects
Surya Shani Shapit Dosha is formed when the Sun (Surya) and Saturn (Shani) is united in the same house in an individual’s natal chart. Surya and Shani have a father-son relationship according to Vedic astrology, but they are nonetheless bitter enemies. They are both equally powerful, so the conjunction of the Sun and Saturn may have a significant impact on the native’s life. The Surya Shani Shapit Dosha might have a negative impact on your connection with your elders. The native may also develop ailments affecting bodily components such as the eyes, bones, and heart. As a result, it is critical to appease Lord Shani and Surya.
Why Is The Combination Of Surya And Shani Considered Malefic?
As per ancient legend, Shani Dev and Surya Dev had grudges against each other. These two has a father-son relationship, so Shani’s father is the Sun God. But, why there are unfriendly relations between these two if they possess a father-son relationship? If we believe myths, Surya Dev was supposed to marry Sangya. Suryadev’s splendour, on the other hand, was so great that Sangya could not take it. With the passage of time, Sangya came to accept the Sun God’s colossal glory. Yam and Yami were the names of their children. However, Sangya was now finding it difficult to bear the glory of the Sun God.
Know the effects of the planet Sun and other planets in your life with your Free Janampatri Report!
She came up with a solution in this manner. Sangya might abandon its shadow and give it to the Sun God as a remedy. Sangya then did this. Suryadev had no doubts regarding the shadow during this period as well. Both began to live happily ever after. Savarna Manu, Tapati, Bhadra, and Shani were the parents of both of them. On the one hand, when Shani was still in Chhaya’s womb, Chhaya was austere and fasted. Lord Shani’s hue is supposed to have turned black as a result of her fast.
The Sun God was taken aback when Shani was born. When he saw Shani’s dark hue, he refused to adopt him and accused Chhaya of lying about his son’s identity, but he refused to accept Suryadev’s explanation. Shani Dev began to distance himself from Suryadev due to his mother’s and his insults. When Shani and the Sun are in the same house in a person’s horoscope, astrology predicts an informidable connection between the father and the son. Hence, Lord Shiva is worshipped by Shani Dev, and he is also known as God of Justice.
Here is a complete guide belonging to Budh Graha Shanti Puja . Read on
How Does Surya Shani Shapit Dosha Affect Our Life?
Surya Shani Sharpit Dosha effects can wreak havoc in the lives of those who are affected by them, and they can manifest in the most terrible ways. Arrogance, ill-temper, haughtiness, rage, extravagant character, and other negative impacts are the most common.
When the Sun and Shani are in an unfavourable position in your birth chart, it can lead to negative outcomes and a slew of health issues that disrupt your everyday life.
The following are some of the most harmful effects:
- Having a strained connection with your father
- Problems with mental health
- Unhappiness and restlessness
- Physically and psychologically health issues
- Low self-esteem and low stamina
- Aggressive personality
- Internal family strife
- Conflicting marital relationship
- Strong chance of divorce
- Possibility of spouse’s death
- Having trouble conceiving and having a child
- Problems affecting children’s health
- Obstacles in professional life
What challenges you are likely to face in the year 2023? Reveal with your Free 2023 Horoscope Report.
Ways To Overcome The Effects Of Surya Shani Shapit Dosha
Surya Shani Shapit Dosha Nivaran puja is the most efficient and straightforward method of reducing the malefic influences of the Sun and Saturn.
- Organize puja dedicated to five main deities, Ganesh, Shiva, Matruka, Navagraha, and Pradhan-Devta
- Chant Surya mantra and Shani Beej Mantra during puja.
- Perform a ‘Homa’ (holy fire) rite by adding ghee, sesame, barley, and other sacred elements associated with Lord Surya and Shani
- Recite 700 Surya Mantras and 2300 Shani Mantras at the time of Homa.
- Homa is a powerful treatment for removing the Shapit Dosha’s negative effects from your horoscope.
- Puja should be performed on the closest best muhurat (auspicious time) in a Shani or Sun’s Nakshatra and on Sunday in order to achieve the best possible benefits.
- Surya Shani Shapit Dosha Nivaran puja should be carried out by the most experienced priest.
Shani Shapit Dosha Nivaran mantra:
“Om Akrishnen Rajsa Vartmano
Niveshayanm Amritam martyanya
Yaati Bhuvanani Pashyan Suryay Namah”
Shani Mantra Beej Mantra:
“Om praam preem praum
sah shanayishraya namah”
“Aum Aing Hring Shring Shung
Shanaishcharaye Namah Aum”
“Om Him Sham Shanaye Namah”
“Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah”
Shrapit dosh is a harmful yoga in the birth chart, but it may be neutralized with Vedic astrology’s remedial techniques. However, you can get personalised remedies to nullify the adverse effects of Surya Shani Shrapit Dosha from your birth chart by consulting our Expert Astrologers.