Unify Your Mind and Soul with 2 Mukhi Rudraksha
Lord Shiva and Mata Parvati are the true epitome of love. They are a perfect union of mind and soul, where the male signifies the mind and the female signifies the soul. The bond between Shiv-Parvati is an inspiration to innumerable couples who follow them. Every married couple desires to be a perfect couple like Shiv-Parvati. The 2 mukhi rudraksha is one such tool that can be worn by couples who aspire to enjoy marital bliss like that of Mahadeva and Maa Parvati. The do mukhi rudraksha signifies the amalgamation of shiv and Parvati into one entity, better known as Ardhnarishwara. Ardhnarishwar and the two mukhi rudraksha signify the union of mind and soul. Let’s explore the other aspects of the 2 mukhi rudraksha, its benefits and price.
Two Faced Rudraksha - Abode By Ardhnarishwar
The 2 face rudraksha is one of the most sacred rudraksha beads as it blessed with the combined divine energies of Lord Shiva and Parvati. According to the Hindu mythology, it is believed that once Lord Brahma was passing by Kailash, when he saw Shiv Parvati together. He was greatly impressed with their unconditional love for each other. Looking at them, he showered all his blessings over them and it was due to his blessings that Shiv and Parvati melted and unified into one body. This manifestation of Shiv-Parvati was named as Ardhnarishwara by Lord Brahma, as the unification was of half male and half female, their mind and soul. The 2 mukhi rudraksha is believed to be a re-incarnation of Ardhnarishwara, as it has two faces combined in a single bead. Hence, the wearer of the two face rudraksha is blessed by Ardhnarishwara and enjoys harmonious relationships with spouses, family and others too. The wearer becomes mindful as Shiv and soulful as Parvati.
Achieve the blessings of Lord Shiva by performing personalised live Rudrabhishekam Puja.
How Powerful Is 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
Rudraksha beads are known to possess healing power.
These beads are used as a remedy to nullify and suppress many astrological events predicted by expert astrologers.
Every rudraksha has a specific influence and benefits over its wearer. Each rudraksha has its own presiding deity and ruling planet. The presiding deity bestows the wearer with desired wishes and the sacred bead also negates the malefic influence of the ruling planet.
Similarly, 2 mukhi also has certain health and spiritual benefits. The health benefits of the 2 mukhi rudraksha are mentioned below.
- The 2 face rudraksha helps its wearer in recovering from kidney-related problems.
- It is believed that the 2 mukhi rudraksha can aid in the faster recovery of diseases in the left eye of the wearer.
- The do mukhi rudraksha blesses the childless couples with children.
- The do mukhi rudraksha makes delivery of a child easier and with less pain.
- The pregnant ladies are advised to wear the 2 mukhi rudraksha as it reduces the chances of miscarriage or any mishap that may affect the foetus.
- The wearer is also relieved of the heart issues with 2 mukhi rudraksh.
- On the spiritual front, the 2 mukhi rudraksha invokes the Swadishthana Chakra of the wearer.
- It helps in getting rid of anxiety and insecurity.
- It is believed that the wearer of the do mukhi rudraksha is blessed by the Lords Surya and Chandra.
- It gives benefits that are equivalent to the benefits earned by the donation of 108 cows, which is known to be holy in the Hindu religion.
- Since the 2 mukhi rudraksha is blessed by Ardhnarishwara, the wearer enjoys a smooth married life. It brings love, compatibilty and harmony in the life of the wearer.
- The do mukhi is also effective in improving the interpersonal relationship of the wearer.
- When the wearer is blessed with good health and happy married life, then he is ought to be at mentally stress-free too. So, the do mukhi rudraksha blesses the wearer with mental peace and higher concentration power.
- The Vedic astrologers have been using the 2 mukhi rudraksha to negate the malefic effects of the weak moon in a native’s horoscope.
- By wearing the original 2 mukhi rudraksha one can work towards removing conflicts with parents and build a good relationship with them.
- It can enhance the financial growth of the wearer.
The 2 mukhi rudraksh makes the wearer a balanced personality, who can control the mind and soul well.
Like any other Rudraksha, the 2 Mukhi Rudraksha is also very close to Lord Shiva’s heart. Hence, Mahadeva bestows unconditional love and luck on the wearer. The wearer becomes fearless and leads a successful life.
What Is The Cost Of 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
There are many platforms or vendors that claim to sell original 2 mukhi rudraksha at a very cheap price. The do mukhi rudraksha originally is about 13mm to 20mm in size. So, the 2 mukhi rudraksha price depends on the size of the bead. If one purchases it from an authentic dealer, an original do mukhi rudraksha price may range from Rs 1000 to Rs 25000.
The 2 mukhi rudraksha online availability is also quite high. But it is advised that the buyer should first find out about the genuine status of the online vendor and the rudraksha too.
There is four varieties of do mukhi rudraksha and the 2 mukhi rudraksha price depends on that too.
White do mukhi rudraksha – This is worn by most of the Pandits and Brahmins. It helps in rescuing the native from unfortunate and early death circumstances.
Red do mukhi rudraksha – Many Kshatriyas are advised to wear this do mukhi. It helps in reducing the sins committed in the previous births.
Yellow do mukhi rudraksha – This 2 mukhi gives maximum positive effect to the Shudras. They are able to fulfil their daily needs with this.
Black do mukhi rudraksha – Vaishya community is advised to wear this and it gives best results to them as it attracts wealth and prosperity.
Hope you got what you are looking for. Grab Two Mukhi Rudraksha from MyPandit store.
Who Are Suitable For 2 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The answer to the above question depends on the expert astrologers. An expert should always be consulted before wearing any such bead or gemstone. The astrologer will look into your horoscope and recommend the best-suited rudraksha or the gemstone. He will ask you to wear the do mukhi rudraksha if your moon is weak or malefic. The do mukhi rudraksha is suitable and effective to the natives whose zodiac signs are Tauras, Gemini, Cancer, Leo or Libra.
The expert astrologer will also inform you about the rituals you need to perform before donning the 2 mukhi rudraksha. Some of the rites are given below.
• The do mukhi rudraksha should be energised on a Monday.
• Take a bath and keep the 2 mukhi near Shiv Parvati in the mandir.
• Sit in the northwest of the house. Take a copper plate, put peepal leaves on it and keep the 2 mukhi on it.
• Mix water and Ganga Jal and pour it over the do mukhi rudraksha.
• Put sandalwood on the bead and offer flowers.
• Light a diya and 5 agarbattis. Perform aarti with camphor.
• Chant Om Namah 108 times with pure mind and soul.
Now you can wear the do mukhi rudraksha around your neck as a mala or on the wrist as a bracelet. It should be capped with silver or gold and be worn in silk or woollen thread. Ensure that the 2 mukhi rudraksha touches your skin for maximum benefit.
What Are The Precautions Needed After Wearing It?
The do mukhi rudraksha can give immense happiness to its wearer. But it should be kept in mind that the wearer should follow the rules and not do anything that is not considered sacred. The wearer should take a bath every day and never touch the sacred bead without cleaning hands after coming back from the washroom. It is very important to offer prayer once you start wearing the do mukhi rudraksha.
Remember to remove the do mukhi rudraksha mala or bracelet before attending any funeral or before going to bed. Keep the rudraksha at a holy place in your house, when you are not wearing it. Don’t forget to chant the mantra “Om Namah”, while wearing and taking off the do mukhi rudraksha. The wearer should avoid eating non-vegetarian food and consumption of alcohol should also refrain.
Always check for the originality and authenticity of the do mukhi rudraksha and never wear a defective or broken bead. Above all, have faith in Lord Shiva. He is the supreme. Let him hold your hand while you try to sail your boat. Love, contentment, happiness, prosperity and peace will always be your companion when you have Ardhnarishwara at your side. Shiv -Parvati will bless you with a fulfilling life.
If you are looking for an original and attuned do mukhi rudraksha, visit the online store of MyPandit. You will surely see a positive change in your life by wearing this auspicious bead.
Do you need Rudraksha? Have a word with experienced astrologers for the solution.