Get Ready to Attain Moksha with the 3 Mukhi Rudraksha!
The 3 mukhi rudraksha is the representative of Agni Dev and the TriDev- Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. The Deity of the 3 face rudraksha, Agni Dev, is fiery, and hence the wearer is blessed with qualities of fire that burns the negativity into ashes. The Mahajwala or the Agni Dev has three faces as the three face rudraksha. He is also known as the Saptajivha, having seven tongues. Let’s get a better understanding of the 3 mukhi rudraksha benefits, price and rituals to wear it.
Keen for an ideal match with Partner? Zodiac Compatibility Analysis
Three Mukhi Rudraksha - Blessed With Trinity Of Gods
Rudra is the other name of Lord Shiva and Aksha signifies tears. Rudra and Aksha together make a rudraksha which is the tear of Lord Shiva that fell on Earth, as per the mythological legend. There are many types of rudraksha available and they are named as per the number of clefts they have. Each type of rudraksha has a presiding deity and a ruling planet.
It is believed that the 3 mukhi rudraksha has been blessed by the Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh together and its presiding deity is Lord Agni. Mars is the ruling planet of 3 mukhi rudraksha. The divine powers of the Trinity combined with the fierce fiery Agni Dev makes the three face rudraksha a very powerful sacred bead that is worn to have multiple benefits.
The wearer of the 3 mukhi rudraksha can easily please Agni Dev and seek his blessings. Agni Dev is one of the Tatva in the Panch Tatva. He has a significant position and relevance in the Hindu Vedas. Like the fire burns and consumes all that comes in its contact, the three mukhi rudraksha benefits its wearer by burning all the negativity around and within him. Lord Shiva has bestowed the 3 mukhi rudraksha with his grace. The warmth in the 3 mukhi helps in illuminating the mind and soul of the wearer.
One can also get the divine blessings of Lord Shiva by installing Mahamrityunjaya Yantra at home.
How Is 3 Mukhi Rudraksha Beneficial?
The 3 mukhi rudraksh is symbolic of fire that is guided by the divine powers of the trinity – Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh. There are several 3 mukhi rudraksha benefits that help a person grow in a positive and healthy way. But the most significant benefit of three face rudraksha is the burning of the past life’s karmic sins, which gives you moksha.
The three mukhi rudraksha benefits are legion. The 3 face rudraksha has the healing power and the energy to burn.
There are multitudinous benefits of 3 mukhi rudraksha on the wearer’s health. It also has many spiritual benefits. Let’s have a glance at some of the health benefits of 3 face rudraksha.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha helps in recovering from stomach problems.
- Diabetes and blood pressure can be kept under control with the three face rudraksha.
- Women can get rid of the menstrual issues by wearing the 3 mukhi rudraksha.
- Chronic fever can be treated with the 3 mukhi rudraksha.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha benefits the patients suffering from a blood infection.
- The three face rudraksha also aids in early recovery from eye diseases, ulcers and cholera.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha benefits in addressing the issues of the reproductive organs of both the male and female.
- Children who have weak immunity and keep falling sick frequently can be benefitted most from the 3 mukhi rudraksha.
- People with skin diseases also find the 3 mukhi beneficial in treating it.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha makes it easy for the patients to recover from a throat infection.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha benefits cancer patients as it can reduce pain and suffering and even cure the disease completely.
- Depression is also a major health issue that can be addressed with the help of 3 mukhi rudraksha.
Now let’s check out some of the spiritual benefits of 3 mukhi rudraksha, that will help the soul evolve and transform the wearer. As the rudraksha is the most loved by Lord Shiva, the wearer of 3 mukhi rudraksha is believed to have the special grace of the almighty over him. As the presiding deity of the tin mukhi rudraksha is Agni Dev, the one who burns anything and everything into ashes, the three mukhi rudraksha benefits its wearer by burning all the past karmic sins. The wearer attains freedom and liberty from past life’s debts with the 3 face rudraksha. The wearer of the trimukhi rudraksha will also get freedom from the memories of his past life that had been haunting him.
All the above-mentioned benefits of 3 mukhi rudraksha instil positivity in the wearer and help him walk on the path of life with courage. The three face rudraksha puts a full stop to all sorts of anxiety and depression and fills the wearer with optimism and happiness. The wearer of the tin mukhi rudraksha is fearless and guilt-free. So get your 100% authentic and attuned 3 Mukhi Rudraksh online!
Many expert astrologers advise natives to wear the 3 mukhi rudraksha to nullify or suppress the malefic influence of the planet Mars. All these 3 mukhi rudraksh benefits help its wearer attain enlightenment and liberation and lead a happy and fulfiling life.
What will you do in your life? Get Access to Premium Janampatri Reports.
The Original 3 Mukhi Rudraksha and its Price – You Ought to Know!
The original 3 mukhi rudraksha price may range from as low as Rs 300 to as high as Rs 1500, depending on its size and weight. One can also get a 3 mukhi rudraksha mala with 108 sacred beads for around Rs 2000. If you wish to wear a 3 mukhi rudraksha bracelet, that is also easily available at an affordable price. The original 3 mukhi rudraksha is also available online at many genuine sites. But always remember to purchase 3 mukhi only after confirming the authenticity of the seller and the sacred bead. You can also ask the seller to give you the certificate of genuine 3 mukhi rudraksha that they have sold you.
Do you know about the Significance And Advantages Of Wearing 3 Mukhi Rudraksha ?
Do’s And Don’ts For Wearing Trimukhi Rudraksha
Every sacred or holy thing should be energised and used after performing the rituals as needed. The same goes with the Tin Mukhi Rudraksha. One has to remember that before wearing the 3 mukhi rudraksha, it should be cleaned and energised. Follow the rituals given below and you will be blessed by Agni Dev, Surya Dev and the Trideva.
- Remember, do not touch the three face rudraksh without cleaning your hands and taking bath.
- On any auspicious Monday or Thursday, one can energise the three mukhi rudraksha and wear it after offering prayer.
- Place the 3 mukhi in front of idols of Shiv Parvati and pour some gangajal over it.
- Apply sandalwood paste and offer flowers.
- Light a ghee lamp, 5 agarbatti and dhoop.
- Perform aarti with camphor.
- Chant the mantra “Om Rem Hum Hrim Hum” for 108 times and then wear it.
But there are certain things one should remember and follow religiously after wearing the tin mukhi rudraksha.
- The 3 mukhi rudraksha should be cleaned every day.
- Never touch the tri mukhi rudraksha with dirty hands or after relieving self from nature’s call.
- The teen mukhi rudraksha should be offered prayer every day.
- The wearer should refrain from consuming non-vegetarian food and alcohol.
- Take off the 3 mukhi before attending a funeral.
- At night remove the sacred 3 mukhi and keep in mandir near Shiv Parvati only.
Here is a complete guide belonging to the know about 2 Mukhi Rudraksha: Benefits, Powers, Cost, Precautions, Suitable ?
With the presiding deity, Agni Dev and the special divine blessing of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh, the three face rudraksh is known to bless its wearer with immense pleasure and marital bliss too. The ruling planet, Sun helps the wearer of Trimukhi to shine out in all the aspects of life. People have experienced several benefits of 3 mukhi rudraksha and have seen a complete transformation in their personality. Many have successfully come out of the inferiority complex and are living a guilt-free life. By seeking the blessings of Agni Deva and the Trinity, they have achieved success and are shining bright like the Sun in their professional life. Abundance and happiness have found the permanent abode in their lives. The original 3 mukhi rudraksha price and benefits make it possible for all to possess it and wear in form of 3 mukhi rudraksha mala or bracelet. Whichever way you wear it, always remember to follow the do’s and the don’ts and enjoy freedom from the vicious circle of your karmic past. Have a healthy life with no disease. Be full of energy and keep lethargy at bay. Stay optimistic and illuminate like the Sun. Let the fire in you burn all the negative energies and lite the flame to take you on the righteous path.
Know about your strengths and weaknesses. Get access to our free Janampatri Now!
Till now, you must have understood the significance of 3 mukhi rudraksha. Don’t wait and adopt teen mukhi rudraksh after consulting experts and remove various obstacles from your life.
However, one cannot wear 3 Mukhi Rudraksha without analysing the birth chart, as it is not suitable for all. Talk to our Expert Astrologers now to know if it will work for you or not.