Compound Wall Vastu – Compound Wall Ideas – Compound Wall Gate as per Vastu
Compound Wall Vastu
When planning your house gate design, you should keep several Vastu ips and principles in mind. From the colour of the main gate to the design of the door and other Vastu principles for the house main gate, there is a lot to consider. You should also pay attention to essential details like compound gate design and other compound wall gate Vastu tips.
Following the main door, Vastu tips for placement are also a good idea in this case. Independent and residential structures will have house gates, wall gates, and even compound gates to protect them from stray animals and restrict them from the road and other neighbouring structures. A front door is the opening through which energies enter and exit the home.
Gates, which serve as a transition zone between the outdoors and the exterior décor element, are now available in various designs, styles, and colours to complement the pillars and walls they are still attached to. Traditional and manually operated gates have given way to automatic and electronic gates, while designer doors remain available.
Vastu Shastra specifies the rules for constructing boundary walls or compound walls. They should be built on auspicious days and before the start of house construction. The south and west sides of a compound wall should be higher and thicker than the east and north sides.
This will help block harsh sun rays from the southwestern side while allowing a healthy and warm glow from the north-eastern side to pass through. Compound walls should be built in the southwestern direction first, and no gates or extreme corners should be placed on the southern side.
Are you really Happy with the Vastu Tips for Home? Consult India’s Best Vastu Experts and get all answers to your problems
Let’s check out Compound Wall Gate as Per Vastu in detail here.
Compound Wall Gate as Per Vastu
Several elements are required for the construction of the compound wall’s entrance gate. This is highly beneficial to anyone who is building a new home.
When installing a compound wall gate, keep the following guidelines in mind:
- East of North-East direction
- West of North-West direction
- South of South-East direction
- Northeast direction
- North of North-East direction
- East direction
- South direction
- West direction
- North direction
Furthermore, some directions are unfavourable for building the Compound Wall Gate as Per Vastu.
As a result, the instructions below should be avoided at all costs.
- East of South-East direction
- South-East direction
- South of South-West direction
- South-West direction
- West of South-West direction
- North-West direction
- North of North-West direction
Finding it Hard to Tackle the Situation? Get Your Free 2022 Horoscope for the Solutions!
Vastu Tips for Compound Wall
Certain aspects should be considered before constructing a boundary or compound wall, according to Vastu Shastra.
Here is a couple of Vastu Shastra-based parameters that will help you avoid future problems:
- According to Vastu, if the house’s entrance faces East or North, the compound wall’s height should be less than the main entrance’s size.
- For a house with the main entrance facing south or west, the compound wall height can be greater or less than the main entrance’s size.
- According to Vastu, the South and West periphery walls’ vertical measurement should be greater than the East and North direction walls’ standing height.
- It is also suggested that the boundary wall be made of rocks.
- If you don’t have access to stones, mud bricks or cement bricks can be used instead.
- Furthermore, a solid and fortified compound wall is required because a weak and frail wall can attract negative energies.
- Trees grown in the West and South directions can be taller than the main building, while trees grown in the East and North directions should not be taller than the main building.
In terms of the Compound Wall Vastu, the wall on the south or west side can be a part of your room or the building. However, the wall on the north or east side should have a space between it and the building.
Uncover all Challenges and Unwanted changes in your Life Graph. Get Free 2022 Report
Compound Wall Vastu Don'ts
We now have a clear understanding of the critical issues to consider when defining a limit/compound/fringe divider. In any case, make sure that the dos and don’ts must be strictly followed because they may impact the people who live in the house. The don’ts are as follows:
- There should be no flower pots on top of the boundary wall.
- Do not build any plant arches as well. People frequently use this to add height to their outdoor space, but creating plant arches on the compound wall is not recommended.
- It is also critical not to use prefabricated materials to build a compound wall because they may not provide a substantial barrier or protection for safety and security.
Also, do not, for any reason, reduce the height of the boundary wall on the North or East side in comparison to the Northeast direction.
We indeed have a better understanding of the various factors and boundaries that must be considered when building a compound divider following Vastu, right?
Confused in Life? Know your Life Better with Free Janampatri
Compound Wall Vastu FAQ's
What Should Be the Height of the Compound Wall?
The compound wall or boundary wall is generally four to six feet in height.
Why Do We Have Compound Walls for Our Houses?
The Compound wall serves as the primary line of defence against intruders. It protects the site and house from creatures, thieves, and other intruders while also distinguishing the property’s limit. If it is impossible to construct a compound wall, the site/house should be fenced off with fencing or withering.
What Is the Colour of the Compound Wall?
Compound walls should be built in the south-west direction first as per Vastu. Avoid putting a door on the south side or unusual corners. For the front door, use delicate tones such as white, silver, or wood. Use of dark, red, and dark blue tones should be avoided.
To summarize, a compound wall is an integral part of house construction, but it can only be auspicious if all Vastu norms are followed.
For Best Vastu Tips, you can Contact an Expert Astrologer