Effective Remedies to Cure Manglik Dosh in the Native Chart
According to Vedic Astrology, Mangal Dosh occurs when Mars appears in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 12th or 8th house in the ascendant chart. People who are born during this phase are termed Manglik. Mangal Dosh is popularly known as Kaju Dosh and considered inauspicious for individuals.
Generally, Manglik Dosh is regarded as one of the most notorious dosh in Indian Astrology. This dosh needs to be checked before the individual is planning to get married. This Dosh becomes active when Mars is positioned in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house in the natal chart. Mars becomes more dangerous when it gets associated with other malefic planets in the natal house.
The different houses in the natal chart affect a native in a dissimilar manner. Each house has its own significance like Lagna is in the 1st house, the second house is for Kutumbh, and comfort is in the 4th house. The 7th house is for marriage while the 8th house is for age. The 12th house is for ascendants. There are two types of Manglik Dosh. One is Anshik and the other is Ekadhik.
Facts on Formation of Manglik Dosh
Manglik Dosh is caused by the planet Mars. People who are born with this dosh are known as Manglik. According to Vedic Astrology, there are 12 houses and you are regarded as Manglik if Mars occupies 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house in the ascendant chart.
Let’s discuss in brief how Mars is formed in the birth chart.
- As per South Indian Astrology, if Mars occupies the 2nd house then the Mangal Dosh is formed. It is also known as Chevvi Dosham in South Indian Astrology.
- If Mars is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th houses in your birth chart, it is termed Mangal Dosh.
- The calculation of the Lagna Chart, Venus chart and Moon sign Chart identifies the Manglik Dosh in the birth chart. The degrees of dosha depends on the location of Mars in the particular house.
- Manglik Dosh calculator can identify and predict the appearance of the Dosh in the Kundali during the marriage. It helps in understanding if both the bride and groom are compatible or not.
- Astrologers can identify the presence of Manglik Dosh during the time of marriage. They can provide the best remedies to lessen the effect of Mangal dosh. It has been believed that Mangal dosha gets cancelled once the girl or boy reaches the 28th year. If any individual has the above-mentioned placement of Mars in their natal chart, this is said to be Manglik Kundali.
Effects of Mangal Dosh
- People who are born with this dosha are highly belligerent and hot-tempered. They easily get ignited about everything.
- The natives who have Manglik dosh in their kundali are of competitive nature. You will always find them in high spirits. Even they begin to act like rivals with their partners. This weird attitude might affect their relationship with their partner.
If both the partners have Manglik Dosh in their horoscope, it might cause antagonism and stress in their marital life. If the indications are high then partners may think about diverse or mutual separation.
- Delay in marriage.
- If both Manglik becomes partners then the negative impact of Manglik dosh in kundali will become invalidated.
- If a native goes through various ups and downs in life-related to finance, career, business and married life, this is caused due to the high impact of Mangal Dosha in the birth chart.
- Natives who have Manglik Dosh always feel anxious and hassled.
- If Mars occupies 1st house in your birth chart, this might cause disagreements in your marital life.
- The placement of Mars in the 2nd house might create problems for your family members. Your family might feel worried and stressed out because of you.
- Location of Mangal in the 4th house might cause problems related to career and professional life. You might get confused about choosing the right career for you.
- If the 7th house in the horoscope is occupied by Mars then there might be a rise in the dominant nature of the native. This creates a clash among the partners.
- If Mars is placed in the 8th house, there might be clashes for the familial property. The native might get the part of the property he or she owns.
- The 12th house in your birth chart is responsible for mental stress and illness. Mood swings, irritation, unhappiness may ruin your relationships with your partner and family.
Effective Remedies for Curing Manglik Dosha
- According to Vedic astrology, the appearance of malefic planets in the different houses in the natal chart can damage your life.
- According to astrologers, Manglik kundli should be checked carefully while fixing the marriage because it can affect your married life. Below are some of the best remedies for curing Manglik Dosh of the Kundali.
- Partial Mangal Dosh in kundali can be eliminated by performing Mangal Shanti Puja.
- Astrologers also suggest for Kumbah Vivah to eliminate the effect of Manglik Dosh. An individual should follow all the rituals of Indian weddings and marry a Peepal tree. It has been said that this remedy will sway away all the hardships and trouble in the near future.
- Another effective remedy is to worship Lord Hanuman every Tuesday. It helps in annulling the ill impact of this dosh.
- Worship Lord Vishnu to get rid of this dreadful dosha. It has been said to be one of the coolest ways to treat your Mangal.
- Use gemstones to strengthen Mars in your natal chart.
- Individuals suffering from this dosh must visit the Navagraha temple to decrease the severe effect of Mars.
- Keep fast every Tuesday as it will help in lessening the adverse effect of Mars from the horoscope.
Aanshik Manglik Dosh
Anshik Manglik Dosh doesn’t affect after the attainment of 18yrs of age. This dosh doesn’t affect much and can be easily removed by performing pujas and rituals. If you have this dosh in your birth chart, perform Shanti Pooja to eliminate this dosha incessantly.
Ekadhik Manglik Dosh
India is a land of spirituality where solutions are always available to reduce the problems of such people who are adversely affected with high Mangal Dosh, Tripple mangal dosh, or have Ekadhik Mangal Dosh.
According to Astrology, Kumbh Vivah means wedding with a mud pot. Though this ritual sounds very thrilling as one who is suffering from Manglik Dosh has to marry a kumbh or mud pot as per Indian wedding rituals. Once the ritual is done, the pot should be immersed in the water. It has been said that mud pot plays the role of the first husband and hence will wipe away all the dosha and ill effects caused by it. Now, the individual is dosh-free and is ready to marry a man.
Cancellation of Manglik Dosh
The Manglik dosha can be cancelled by using the ideologies of remedies revealed in Indian astrology. Some planetary placements in the natal chart of the native inevitably lead to Manglik Dosha’s cancellation.
Manglik Dosha is an astrological birth chart that can be achieved by using the principles of remedies mentioned in Vedic Astrology. Also, there are some placements in horoscopes that lead to Manglik Dosha cancellation. According to Indian Astrology, Manglik dosha is regarded as the worst combination for relationship or marriage.
When is the person considered to be Manglik
According to Astrology, the Manglik Dosha calculator has made the concept very clear about the placement of mars in various houses. Whether the person is Manglik or not can be very simply analyzed from the Position of Mars. If Mars is located in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th, and 12th house and certain circumstances in the 2nd house from the ascendant then the native’s birth chart would be considered as Manglik. Manglik Dosh is also termed as Kaju Dosha, Bhom Dosha, and Angaraka Dosha.
Planetary Combinations Which Nullifies the Effect of Mangal Dosh
Let’s discuss in detail the planetary combinations which neutralize the evil impact of Mangal Dosh. The amalgamation of various planets will nullify the effects and will help you in leading a content and blissful marital life.
- If Mars is located in the ascendants of Zodiac signs such as Aries, Leo, and Aquarius, the Manglik Dosh effects will be abolished. So the combination of Mars with the above planets leads to the cancellation of this dosha in the native birth chart.
- When the position of Mars is in its own house or sign then the dosha will get abolished.
- Manglik dosha gets nullified when Mars is placed in the second house along with the Virgo or Gemini zodiac sign.
- If Mars is placed in the Sagittarius and Pisces in the 8th house, the dosha will be termed as anshik dosh.
- If Mars has been found in its sign i.e. in Scorpio or Aries then the dosha will automatically get cancelled. This is termed as partial Manglik Dosh
- The dosha will get nullified if Mars is located in Virgo in the 2nd house or Gemini.
- If Mars is positioned in the 12th house in Libra or Taurus, then the Manglik Dosh will be abolished.
- If Mars is featured by benefic planets which have both natural and optimistic impact, this dosha will get cancelled.
- Mangkil dosha gets cancelled if Venus is located in the Lagna.
- There will be no Manglik dosh if Venus is located in the Zodiac sign Pisces in the 1st, 7th, and the 4th house of the natal chart of an individual.
- If both bride and groom are Manglik, the dosha will be considered as negated.
Remedies for Manglik Dosha Cancellation
The divinities such as Subramanya, Karthikeya, Kumaraswamy, and Skanda are the representatives of Mars. Worship these divinities every Tuesday. This remedy will bring peace to your life. It will also help in reducing the bad influence of Manglik Dosh. Though this remedy cannot be regarded as the total cancellation of Mangal Dosh.
When the 8th house is occupied by Mars, the girl who is suffering from Mangalya, specifically in Southern India, the bride should get married with the Pipal tree. The tree will be chopped off once the rituals are done. Here, the Pipal tree is considered as the bride’s first husband, hence the dosha gets cancelled. Now she would be ready for the real wedding.
If the effect of dosha is severe, the native should perform Maha Mrityunjaya Havan, Navgraha havan, and Ayushya Hawan.
In mythology, Savitri fought with Yama to get back her husband’s life. Hence, it has been believed that girls or brides would observe fast on Savitri Vrat every day for the long life of their partner.
To get relief from this dosha, you can also worship lord Bhairav and Narsimha along with the deity Subramanya.
Most people prefer to use Red Coral gemstones. But by using these gemstones, Mars can gain more strength and its effect on other houses may increase the diversity of this planet.
Worshipping Lord Hanuman has been considered as the best remedy for cancelling Manglik Dosh.