Ketu Graha Shanti Puja – An Effective Remedy for Ketu
Ketu Graha Shanti Puja is done to remove the negative effects of the shadow planet Ketu, which is the south node of the moon. It is the headless body, and Rahu is the head. That is why Rahu and Ketu are understood in congruence with each other. Rahu cannot exist without Ketu and vis-a-versa. Ketu is the mathematical point that is 180 degrees apart from Rahu. Rahu and Ketu are always 7 houses apart in the birth chart. There are certain divisional charts where both come together in the same house. It is important to know that Ketu is not an actual planet but a shadow planet of the planet Mars.
Ketu is exalted in Scorpio, debilitated in Taurus and Mool-trikon in the sign of Capricorn. It aspects the 5th and the 9th houses from the house where it is sitting. It rules confusion and enlightenment. It represents isolation, seclusion, solitary confinement, anywhere where you are just you, where you have no other thing to interact with or to know except for your thoughts. Ketu symbolises spirituality, moksha, enlightenment and meditation. Ketu in the 12th house shows liberation. Occult, mysticism, philosophers, maternal grandfather, grandmother, sages, yogis, ashrams, monasteries, spiritual sanctuaries, jail, asylum, isolated homes and dark places come under the purview of this shadow planet.
Do you have weak Ketu in your Kundali? Get a free janampatri report for better clarity.
It also represents electricity, lightning, electrical engineering, programming, linguistics and communications. It is said to be the karaka of sharp objects, hence wounds and cuts by any sharp object come under Ketu.
Ketu is the past. The simplest example of Ketu is ‘Nostalgia’. Ketu represents spirituality on a level without bias. Its job is to separate you from 3 things that are unnecessary to realise – body, memory and senses. He takes the things you are attached to. Whenever Ketu comes in, people stop worrying about wealth. People tend to take spiritual paths during this time. Ketu is a karaka of intuition, and the body parts its rules are the pineal gland and pituitary gland. Ketu also gives karma of the past lives – be it good or bad. You meet people who are related to past lives during Ketu Mahadasha.
Indications Of A Weak, Malefic Or Debilitated Ketu
Ketu is an extremely important shadow planet as it is considered to make you pursue real learning, which is spirituality. But if it is debilitated, you may become directionless and go in a cyclical pattern in the material world. One can become one’s, own enemy. Below are some of the indications to know if your Ketu is weak:
- You constantly face a sudden loss of wealth, respect and source of income.
- You get pulled into litigation unnecessarily, even without committing any crime.
- You experience unexplainable stress, mental confusion and disturbance.
- You are trapped in your comfort zone and don’t care about your betterment.
- You take people and possessions for granted. You might frequently lose them without any explanations.
- You get isolated now and then from your family.
- You are detached from the material world.
- Your moral standards are not well established and practised.
- You are constantly thinking about what are the things that you left behind, what you have now and what will be there in future.
- No matter how successful you are, internally, you feel hollow.
- You are experiencing an identity crisis.
- You don’t trust others at all, and whenever you do, you get cheated.
- You will have an illusion about the disease in your body or mind. You feel something is wrong with your health, but after consulting a doctor, you find there’s nothing wrong.
- You feel there’s something missing in your life, and this feeling constantly keeps you low.
- You are constantly daydreaming. You think of doing great things, but when it comes to action, you are unable to do the needful.
- You feel lonely when you are alone, and you dislike yourself.
- You live in an illusion and tend to overlook reality. You have developed fake optimism as a defence mechanism to the feeling of insecurity and fear in life.
- You tend to focus on the things you shouldn’t be focusing on.
Are you facing weak Ketu? Book a Ketu Grah Shanti Puja as a remedy.
Ketu Graha Shanti Puja: The Innumerable Benefits
By now, you must have realised the danger of debilitated Ketu. Hence, Ketu Graha Shanti Puja could be a solution as it has many benefits.
- It increases your awareness. You will be more conscious of your own actions.
- You will be able to focus well.
- You may feel comfortable with being alone.
- You will start seeing the real picture of your situations and your own abilities.
- You will be better equipped mentally, emotionally and physically to deal with any sudden mishappenings.
- You will have a structured approach towards spirituality and may pursue it willingly.
- You may feel more fulfilled or at least start doing things that mean something to you.
- You will naturally be grateful for all the things you have in life.
- Your relationships will improve.
- There might be more stability in your life.
- You may find many sources of income and better decision making capability.
- You will have more clarity over your own life path and where you want to take it.
- You will be aware of possible cheaters and scammers, but not unrealistically suspicious.
- Unnecessary disputes might not cross your path.
- You will be willing to get involved with the world outside.
- Your self-image will tremendously improve and will be based on realistic observations about yourself.
- You will have many insights in life.
- Your intuition will get strengthened and it will direct you to where you are supposed to be.
- You might come across yogis and gurus, who will help you to pursue higher learning.
You can only know or more than the above advantages of this puja if you consult astrologers.
Ketu Graha Shanti Puja: Some Additional Information
Physical Health – Ketu is the body. You need to take care of your physical health in order to avoid any surprises from Ketu. Quit addictions if you have.
Mantra – Chant this mantra as many times and whenever you can – “Om Gan Ganapataye Namaha”.
Yantra – Place a Ketu Yantra in your home.
Feed Dogs – Adopt a dog or feed stray dogs. Dogs are selfless beings and serving them selflessly strengthens Ketu.
Meditate – Ketu is the karaka of meditation. Learn spiritual sadhanas from a guru or spiritual being. Make these sadhanas or spiritual practices a part of your routine.
Gratitude – Learn to appreciate the value of people and things in your life.
Seeds – Place 800 grams of black seeds and 800 grams of white seeds in brown cloth, circle it above your head anti-clockwise and throw it in a flowing river.
In Mahabharata, when Yudhisthira asked Lord Krishna, why they lost everything though they never did anything wrong. Krishna said that whoever he gives special blessings to, he takes everything from him. Krishna teaches detachment but he also said that the needful has to be done without being compulsive about one’s likes or dislikes.
Ketu Graha Shanti Puja: The Ending Note
Ketu is very crucial as it makes you find peace inside through detachments. It removes all the things that are not serving you. Hence, this planet has major negative effects when debilitated. Ketu Grah Shanti Puja is an effective way of strengthening Ketu in your chart and removing the malefic effects.
What surprises Ketu will bring for you? Get a free astrology report 2022.