Benefits of Wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 12 Mukhi rudraksha signifies light and force as it is manipulated by the Sun. So, if a person wearing this rudraksha would be good at making the calculation in mind, it summons self-esteem and makes the individual sparkle brilliant like the Sun. The 12 Mukhi rudraksha influences the Manipura Chakra, and henceforth, the wearer earns a high sense of pride. The mantra for 12 Mukhi rudraksha is ‘Om Suryaye Namah, Om Kraum Shraum Raum Namah’.
Significance of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
Since the 12 Mukhi rudraksha is governed by the Sun, it makes the individual brilliant and energetic. It also helps you develop a good self-image of a wearer. This Rudraksha is helpful for those individuals who have weak communication skills or those who are scared of group activities. In Rudrashtadhyayi (Rudra Abhishek), the whole fourth part is devoted to Lord Sun as it is believed to remove health troubles.
One of the 12 Sun is believed to reside inside the twelve essences of these Rudraksha beads. Being honoured by Lord Sun, this rudraksha bead is helpful to the individuals who need inner strength to beat a tough spot throughout everyday life and arrive at their favoured objective and secure dreams. Ruler Sun love is profoundly influential in battling illnesses for the individual who wears the twelve rudraksha beads. The body stays sound and opposed to battle different sickness.
One can also get protection from incurable diseases and health issues by performing Rudrabhishekam Puja.
Spiritual Benefits Of Wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
The beads of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are collected from the branches of rudraksha trees. The impact and force of Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha are extremely high that the wearer can experience its effect in a short timeframe. Those individuals who are experiencing medical problems and not recovering even after doing such countless therapies should wear 12 Mukhi Rudraksha. Individuals who wear the Rudraksha beads with siddhi and mantra get the full force of the bead.
This Rudraksha bead is influenced by the divine power of Lord Vishnu and Lord Surya. The greatness of this Rudraksha bead is that the wearer is qualified for the extraordinary beauty of Lord Surya (Sun).
You can also install Surya Yantra to strengthen your Planet Sun in your birth chart.
Some people also put oil on Rudrakshas to get rid of unnecessary obstacles. Oiling Rudraksha beads doesn’t change an inferior quality bead into fine quality. But, it improves your skin and strengthens the bead. Continuously keep the Rudraksha beads oiled. After normal cleaning, oil it and treat it with incense. This is of most extreme importance, particularly when not utilizing the Rudraksha for quite a while.
- It causes the wearer to make an ideal move.
- It reduces the malefic impacts of the Sun.
- It makes the you brave and intense enough to take strong and bold decisions.
- It helps in accomplishing identity and distinction.
- It helps in flourishing with abundance.
- The wearer doesn’t fear fire.
- It decreases the bad karma impacts.
- It works as a safeguard against black magic.
- wearing it, you may sharpen your knowledge and insight.
- It is utilized as a Vastu apparatus to draw in certain energy.
Uniqueness of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
The 12 Mukhi rudraksha has lines running from one end to another without breaking. These lines partition the bead into twelve discrete appearances. While purchasing 12 Mukhi rudraksha, one should ensure that the seller is reliable and legitimate. It is advantageous and simple to purchase rudraksha online, however, one must consistently distinguish the real and unreal beads through the water test.
- Take a glass of warm water.
- Put the 12 Mukhi rudraksha in the glass.
- Leave the beads in water for around 2 hours.
- Take out the bead from water and intently notice it
If it gets stained or you notice any joints in it, it’s a unique bead. If the water changes tone and gets messy, the bead isn’t real.
How To Wear 12 Mukhi Rudraksha?
The rudraksha beads are honoured with the forces of the Sun. But, to acquire its most extreme benefits and advantages, it is safe to energize the beads with the prana pratishtha. The 12 Mukhi rudraksha should be worn on Sunday morning. The individual should finish all morning rituals on a Sunday and prepare for the puja. Take a copper plate and keep nine peepal leaves in it. Wash the beads with gangajal and put them on the plate. Smear it with sandalwood paste and offer new flowers. Light a ghee light and dhoop stick.
Know about your Sun sign and conjunction of the planets by accessing Free Janampatri.
Mantra For Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha
Chant below-given mantra multiple times while doing Japa when wearing the Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha and remove it before you sleep at night.
“Om Raum Surya Namah”
Few More To Mention Benefits Of 12 Mukhi Rudraksha
12 Mukhi Rudraksha is benefical for those who are associated with areas like Politics, Government sector or spiritual activities.
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha likewise helps in relieving the illnesses brought about by the negative arrangement of the Sun in the horoscope like sicknesses of the eye, bones, mental nervousness, and so on
- Twelve Mukhi Rudraksha likewise helps in managing relationship intricacies with elderly persons particularly with one’s Father.
- It makes the wearer safe against heart sicknesses.
- It helps financial specialists, pioneers, public directors, families, legislators and supervisors make more noteworthy names, popularity, and plenitude in their separate fields.
However, 12 Mukhi Rudraksha cannot be worn without analysing the birth chart, as it is not suitable for all. Talk to our Expert Astrologers now to know if it will work for you or not.
We found that wearing 12 Mukhi Rudraksha you may see positive changes in your life. You may earn name, fame and popularity in your field. You may establish your good image and reputation as well. This Rudraksha protects you against evil spirits. It may make your life more charming and enjoyable.