Important Vastu Tips For Your Main Door Entrance
According to our experts, building your house according to Vastu Shastra is very important, and similarly, building your main entrance door Vastu is also very important.
But what makes it so important?
The main entrance door Vastu is the most powerful and pivotal part of the house because it allows in and out different kinds of vibes and cosmic energy with people. It’s like entering an inner world (house) from the outside world, which also carries a lot of vibrations with it.
Main Door Vastu (Dos)
Here are some things to remember while adding your main door in your home:
- When it comes to the main door’s direction, it’s best to put it in the North, North-East, East, or West, as these are all considered to be very favourable and auspicious directions.
- Another important consideration is that the house’s main gate and entrance door should not be aligned on the same line.
- This is because the main door Vastu does not consider it auspicious because it influences the direct flow of energy and vibrations inside and outside the building.
- Placing a doormat near the entrance of the door is very beneficial because it not only prevents dirt out of the house, but it also keeps dark and negative energy out of the house, which can be harmful to the house and its occupants.
- Vastu experts also recommend that the main door should be the largest door in the house.
- According to the main entrance door Vastu, having a nameplate on the main door is advantageous because it invites health, riches, and happiness.
- Since it attracts good vibrations, the area around the main door should be kept tidy and clean.
- Also, ensure that the door does not creak and that it is properly oiled whenever necessary, as this has a negative effect on the house.
Main Door Vastu (Don’ts)
We now know what we need to build and place the main door according to Vastu Shastra, but there is also a list of don’ts to consider:
- It’s best not to put a mirror opposite the main door because it might reflect the energy and vibrations.
- At the entrance to the main door, bright lights should be used, but red lights should be avoided.
- It’s also a good idea to avoid putting any god’s image on the main door because banging and disrespecting it might cause problems.
- According to Vastu, the number of stairs in front of the main door should not be even.
Vastu for Main Entrance – Quick Solution
This article on main door Vastu design can be a great ready reckoner for you whether you’re looking to build or buy a new home, flat, or apartment.
House Main Door Locations and Vastu Tips
The main entrance Vastu of a house can be a big subject in and of itself.
Since there are so many potential entrances, it’s important to be careful when deciding where to put the house’s main entrance.
Main door Vastu for NORTH facing house
If you live in a house that faces North, your main entrance is also facing North.
As we all know, Lord Kuber—the giver of wealth and riches—resides in the north. This is why most people consider houses with a north-facing aspect to be the luckiest.
In the direction of the north, there are eight energy fields. Just four of these are auspicious and must be selected when building the main entrance door as per Vastu.
Main door Vastu for EAST facing house
According to Vastu, a main door in the east is also very auspicious.
In the case of East-facing houses, it may offer positive or negative results depending on its placement.
Alike Main entrance door, there are other things you may need to consider. To get guidance, Consult Experts Now!
When finding a main door in the East direction according to Vastu, all energy fields stretching from the Northeast to the Southeast are taken into consideration.
The way there are eight energy fields in the North, similarly, there are eight energy fields in the East where the main door can be found.
Main door Vastu Tips
A house must radiate the right kind of energy in order to be considered a home.
Each house, according to a number of traditional beliefs, has its own energy type.
An individual who lives in a house is subjected to the influence of a particular energy field, which in turn affects him in some way.
Main Entrance Door as per Vastu: Doorway
The main entrance to a house, according to Vastu Shastra, is not only the entry point for the family, but also for energy.
The main door, which is known as the “archway to victory and success in life,” should face North, East, or North-East.
It must be designed in such a way that when you move out, you face North, East, or North-East.
Entrance & Main Door Vastu Tips: What to Do
- Make a home’s main door the largest door.
- Within, there are two shuttered main doors that open clockwise.
- For the main entrance, use high-quality wood.
- Make sure the main door does not make any noise when it opens or closes.
- Keep the entrance door well lit with bright lights at all times.
- Have a threshold at the main door to ensure that you don’t lose any money.
- On the main door, Vastu design still has a stunning design and paintwork. To put it another way, don’t leave the main door dull and drab.
- The best choice in a home is to have two main doors, one for entry and one for the exit, each with two and one shutters.
Entrance & Main Door Vastu Tips: What to Avoid
- Slanting, sliding, or circular entrances should be avoided.
- Avoid letting the front door face another house’s main entrance.
- Avoid placing the main door against a compound wall.
- Any shadows on the main door should be avoided, especially those created by other buildings, plants, and another item.
- Objects such as poles, trees, and wires should not be obstructing the main entrance.
- Arched windows and doors should be avoided because they distort the positive energy pattern.
What Should be Placed in Front of the Main Door?
Positive energy is attracted to a clean house, particularly the main entrance.
Keep dustbins, broken chairs, and stools away from the main entrance.
A threshold (marble or wood) should always be present on the main door, as it is believed to absorb negative energy and allow only positive energy to pass through.
Decorate the main entrance Vastu door with divine symbols such as Om, swastika, cross, and rangolis, which are considered auspicious and bring good fortune.
Invite good fortune in your house, Talk to Experts!
How many Entrances Should a House have?
The main door of the home should be the largest door of the home and should be located in the North, East, or North-East direction, according to the door Vastu for flats.
Within, a two-shuttered door is considered auspicious. Even numbers are associated with positivity. According to Vastu experts, the number of doors and windows in a home should always be even and in multiples of two, such as two, four, or six.
How Many Steps Should be there for the Main Door?
Vastu specifies that there should be an odd number of steps.
The numbers 9, 11, 15, and 21 are thought to be the luckiest for a home.
According to some experts, the Vastu for main entrance steps does not end in a zero, which can be easily avoided by using odd numbers.