2023 Upanayana Dates with Muhurat for June Month
Do you know more about Upanayana samskara and the importance of upanayana muhurat 2023? Upanayana ritual is also known as Janeu Sanskar or Yajyopaveet Sanskar. It is one of the important rituals in Hinduism. Thus it is advisable to look for upanayan sanskar muhurat dates for coming years too just like we have given the upanayana muhurat 2022 dates for you. The main objective for the calculation of this auspicious occasion is that the child must get all the blessings of goddesses and family members. So let’s move further to know more about the Upanayana muhurat 2023.
Janeu Sanskar 2023
There are sixteen rites to be performed with due respect in Hinduism. Upanayana is one of those sixteen rites and is also known as Janeu Sanskar. Janeu is made with three white coloured threads which will be sacred in nature. This must be worn from the left shoulder to the right side. It will be worn by boys whose age is above 8.
According to Sanatan Dharma, Upanayana says the direct association with the god. Checking muhurat for this ritual is also known as Yagyopavit sanskar muhurat. The word yagyo means the person who has the right to do Yagya-Havan. It is believed that when you perform Janeu sanskar with the right procedure, all the sins and doshas will be eliminated. This is why it is to be noted that a child gets another birth.
During earlier days, the boy was permitted to get an education only after performing Janeu Sanskar. In this article, we give in detail about when to perform your child’s Upanayan.
Benefits and Importance of Upanayana Muhurat 2023
According to Hindu culture, Upanayana or Janeu sanskar hold astrological, scientific and religious importance. The ritual of Upanayana is associated with the Trimurthis (Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva). Thus three Janeu or three threads represents these three gods. Brahma created this world, Vishnu is the preserver of this world and Shiva is the destroyer. This is the reason where it is known as there is a direct relationship with the gods while performing the upanayana.
- For Brahmin & Kshatriya doing the Upanayana, Tuesday is best.
- For others, good days are Wednesday, Thursday & Friday
- Good Tithi :- 2, 3 , 5 , 6 , 10 11 , 12
- For Rugvedi Brahmin, Ashlesha, Purva falguni, Hasta , Chitra, Swati, Mula, Purvashadha, Shrawan, Purvabhadrapada, Adra, Mrugashirsh —-Nakshatra are good to do Upanayanam.
- For Shamvedi Bhramin, Ashwini, Adra, Pushya, Uttara phalguni, Hast, Uttara ashadha , Shrawan, Ghanista, Uttara Bhadrapada, nakshatras are good.
- For Atharva Veda Bhramin, Mrigashirsha, Punervasu, Hasta, Anuradha, Dhanista, Revati nakshatras are good
- For Yajur Veda Brahmin: Rohini, Mrigashirsha, Punervasu, Pushya,Uttara Phalguni, Hasta, Chitra, Anuradha, Uttara ashadha , Uttara Bhadrapada, Revati nakshatra are good.
- According to astrology, Yajyopaveet has likewise been called as the image of Maa Gayatri. In this manner, one achieves the blessing of Maa Gayatri following decorating a Janeu with commitment and independence from every one of the sins of his past birth.
- As everybody knows, the human body has numerous components. In the Hindu culture, the right ear is considered the most hallowed organ. As indicated by the sacred books, Gods named Aditya, Vasu, Rudra, Vayu, Agni, Dharma, Veda, Aap, Som, Surya, are residing in the right ear of a man. This is the reason it is accepted that one gets all the favours of the divinities if a man touches his right ear at least.
- As per Hindu practices, the Janeu string contains five bunches. These five bunches are viewed as the images of Brahma, Dharma, Ardha, Kama and Moksha.
- A human body has an inconspicuous vein going towards its back. This vein guarantees the provision of adequate energy in the human body. This vein is situated from the right shoulder of the body to the abdomen. In such a situation, wearing Janeu is accepted to assist with keeping this vein in a compact state, because of which, fundamental energy is circled in the body.
- Aside from this, the Janeu string additionally assumes a vital part in adding to the general lifespan, strength, development and future of the kid.
- Many astrologers and priests accept that wearing a string on the body helps in controlling blood flow. Accordingly, the kid can be shielded from infections.
- According to the doctors, many nerves present close to the right ear of people are directly associated with the digestive tracts. This is the reason the Janeu is folded over the right ear while peeing or excreting, which makes strain around the nerves present. This aids in securing against a few stomach-related issues.
- Simultaneously, according to the astrological perspective, Upanayana Sanskar in 2023 has been viewed as a significant custom. A kid wearing a Janeu is favourably blessed by the Navagrahas.
Upanayana In June 2023
|June 1, 2023, Thursday||05:24 - 06:48 AM|
|June 5, 2023, Monday||06:39 - 03:49 AM, 6 June|
|06:39 - 03:49, 6 June, Wednesday||21:51 - 22:23 PM|
|June 8, 2023, Thursday||05:23 - 18:58 PM|
|June 19, 2023, Monday||11:26 to 01:14 AM, 20 June|
|June 21, 2023, Wednesday||05:24 - 15:10 PM|
It is advisable to know the importance of Upanayana samskara if you have a boy child. Get the blessings from gods throughout his life. Talk to an astrologer and know the auspicious dates and timings to perform Upanayanam according to his horoscope.
2022 Upcoming Transits
Goodies for The Good Times
Lord Ganesha is associated with auspiciousness. Lord Ganesha is the chief deity to be worshipped.
Durga Sapatasati Puja
Durga SaptaSati, also known as Chandi Paath or Devi Mahatmya, is performed to achieve victory over all that is stopping you from achieving success.
Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja
The Janma Nakshatra (Birth Star) is the constellation of stars in which the Moon is located at the time of your birth.
Budh Graha Shanti Puja
Budha Puja empowers the weak Mercury in the horoscope and reduces its malefic effects.