Lotus Incense Sticks – Permit 5 Minutes Daily And You Won’t Repent
Among the 5-sense horses attached to our life chariot, the sense of smell is one of the most under-rated but major sense organs. Since the first civilised humans walked this planet, the relation between aromatic smells and a pleasant state of mind has been identified. As we all know, humans are at their best when they are in a pleasant state of mind, irrespective of the nature of their work.
Incense sticks gained popularity as a pre-exercise before any meditative or spiritual practices or worship. Gradually, it became the product of every household worldwide across many cultures. To sum it up, smoking an incense stick is the handiest way to achieve a happy mental state. Many cultures across the globe use incense sticks, especially Hindus, Buddhists, Zen, etc.
Lotus symbolises purity, enlightenment, rebirth, and regeneration. A Lotus flower is also said to be associated with the seven chakras in the spine. Moreover, the Padma or Lotus Flower is offered to Vishnu, Brahma, Kubera, Lakshmi, Saraswati, Bala, Gayatri, etc.
If some complex questions disturbing your life? Talk to astrologers for the answers.
Lotus Incense Sticks: The Plethora of Benefits
As we all know, the benefits of burning a Lotus Incense stick may be immense, starting from the purification of the air to a pleasant state of mind. Let’s see how these sticks have the ability to transform our lives directly or indirectly.
- Burning Lotus Incense stick can purify the air and may kill airborne bacteria, mosquitoes, and flies, overall encouraging a better breath quality.
- It enhances romance in your life. A nice-smelling ambience and a relaxed atmosphere may trigger the lost charm in your relationship.
- When the particles of incense stick react with the smell cells of your nose, it can trigger pleasant memories, which might make you feel happy.
- It might also act as a companion for you when in solitude. A companion who revolves around you and helps you focus and concentrate is priceless and must be made part of your personal life.
- A routine with Lotus Incense Stick morning or evening is highly recommended. You do not have to get into the worshipping exercise per se. You might just light an incense stick while sipping on your morning tea, sitting in your garden, noting every minute detail about the plants and trees around, the birds, and other sounds of nature. It might be rejuvenating.
- It may also be used as an alarm or timekeeping. For example, you may decide to spare, whatever time the incense stick takes to burn out completely, daily for yourself every morning. You may take a power nap while the incense stick burns and get back to work as soon as the incense stick is burnt.
- If you are fascinated with incense sticks, you may learn about other cultures of the world that use fragrances in various ways to reach a heightened state of consciousness.
If negativity is still haunting your life, get a free janam patri report to know in detail.
Lotus Incense Sticks: Must For Your Mind
It has a calming effect on the mind. It helps relieve anxiety, sleeplessness, and stress by relaxing the mind. No one can deny that our fast-paced lives necessitate a means to distress.
It helps with yoga and meditation too. Meditation beginners will agree that the first few minutes are the most distracting. If you train your mind to meditate through that phase, you go on to more intense states in meditation. A good aroma of Lotus Incense stick may set up the perfect atmosphere for a good meditation and yoga session. It helps you to focus.
When you are relaxed, you may be at your creative best, so the Lotus Incense stick is a must to be creative. When you become relaxed, your serotonin production picks up. Serotonin is responsible for mood stabilisation and good sleep. Hence, the medicinal benefits of incense stick cannot be ignored.
The Ending Note
You would lose nothing to discover the ancient world of incense as it might be an under-rated and powerful medium of pleasantness and wellbeing for ages. Do not forget to order one for yourself as you deserve the best.
You can check out the Mypandit online store for a lotus incense stick.