Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh – Know More About It
In Hindu astrology, Shani and Rahu are two of the Navagrahas (nine planets). Surya and Chaya Devi have a son named Shanaishchara, also known as Shani. Shanishchara literally translates to “slow walker.”
Two of the navagrahas are not real celestial objects, but the other seven are. Rahu and Ketu are known as shadow planets. Swarbhanu, a demon, pretended to be a God and consumed the Amrita (nectar of immortality) that Mohini was distributing. Surya and Chandra, on the other hand, recognised him as a demon and informed Mohini who severed his head with the Sudarshan chakra. The head and body, however, became immortal creatures after he swallowed the Amrita. Rahu became the head and Ketu became the rest of the body.
Yog, according to Hindu philosophy, has the ability to favourably influence a person’s life and provide them with the tools, talents, and resources necessary to reach greatness. Certain planetary alignments have an opposing influence on a person’s life, and these alignments are known as Doshas. When Saturn, Sun, Moon, Rahu, and Ketu inhabit particular houses or are in a position that prevents the Yogs’ positive power from influencing the person, a Dosha may occur, resulting in a steady and unbroken flow of negative energy.
What is Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh?
Even if the joys and comforts of life are accessible to him in opulence, a person with this Shani Rahu Grahan Dosha in his horoscope will not be able to enjoy them. The presence of this Dosha in a horoscope indicates that the person was cursed in a previous life by someone or that he committed an unfavourable act in the previous life, either intentionally or inadvertently. If this Dosha is not resolved, it may continue to bother future generations.
This Grahan Dosha is formed, according to some astrologers, even when Saturn and Rahu are in conjunction. A typical Shani Rahu Grahan Dosha, on the other hand, is only produced by coincidence when the two of them are in the same house in the horoscope. This Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh is a horrific Dosha that causes immense troubles in life, and it can cause one’s entire life to go haywire and be wasted for no apparent reason. Many astrologers believe that if this Grahan Dosh is present in a person’s horoscope, the individual would not be able to benefit from the other good Yogs in his horoscope.
What are the effects of Shani Rahu Grahan Dosha?
Shani Rahu Grahan Dosha has a detrimental impact on practically every aspect of life, and the person affected must deal with issues relating to family, marriage, children, business, and career, among other things. A person may also be affected by circumstances that are unrelated to him. As a result, the conjunction of Saturn and Rahu is beneficial, as it makes a person knowledgeable. It allows him to be extremely successful in a variety of commercial activities, including technology-related work, but it also makes a person unlucky, so he is unable to enjoy the fruits of his success.
The Shani Rahu Grahan Dosha may result in any or all of the following problems:
1. Divorce, separation, and a tense husband-wife relationship are all examples of problems in marriage.
2. Pregnancy issues, multiple miscarriages, and issues with childbirth are all constant sources of concern for the locals.
3. Problems and stumbling blocks in a person’s educational and professional pursuits.
4. Disputes and discord among family members are common occurrences.
5. This Grahan dosha can sometimes cause a life partner to pass away unexpectedly and suddenly
Procedure for Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja
Astrologers believe that if natives have Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh in the horoscope, Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran puja is the best remedy. If the natives do this nivaran puja, they can experience the best outcomes.
To do this Puja individuals have to consult experienced and knowledgeable priests.
The following are the steps of puja given below.
1. Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh puja starts with Swasti Vachan.
2. After Swasti Vachan, Shanti Path, and Sankalp follows.
3. Next is Sthapan of Ganesh, Kalash, Lakshmi, Lord Shiva, Navgrah, Brahma, Agni, invocation of all Gods and Goddesses.
4. Then Navgrah Mantra Japa is recited
5. Shani Mantra Japa is recited 11000 times
6. Rahu Mantra Japa is recited 11000 times.
7. Lord Shani Puja and Rahu Puja is done by priest.
8. Homa (holy fire) with honey, ghee, sugar, sesame, yellow mustard, ashtagandh, sandalwood powder, Navgrah Samidha.
9. Then Purnahuti, Aarti, and Prasad (fruits and sweets offered to god ) are distributed to devotees.
10. After the puja is complete, needy people are fed.
11. Some donations may also be made in the temple.
Shani Rahu Grahan Dosh - Other Remedies
1. Chant the Hanuman Chalisa every day.
2. On Saturdays, feed the crows and stray animals.
3. On Saturdays, feed the hungry and assist the elderly and in need.
4. As the smoke represents Rahu, light incense sticks near Hanuman so that Hanuman Ji can manage and tame Rahu.
5. For Rahu, chant Guru Mantras ‘Om Sri Gurave Namaha’ 108 times daily, while for Shani, Chant Mantras ‘Om Namah Shivaaya’ 108 times daily.
6. On Saturdays, light 8 deepams at home with oil facing the house’s western direction.
7. Keep a horseshoe on the house’s western wall.
8. On Saturdays, sprinkle rock salt and water of Ganga on the western quarter of the home.
9. Only if instructed by an astrologer, wear the gemstones, Blue Sapphire, for Saturn and Gomed for Rahu.
10. Wear a Rudraksha with four or eight faces.
End of the line
Grahan Dosh can occur in any house with a Shani Rahu conjunction or a Saturn Rahu conjunction. However, it is critical to recognise that this situation may be improved, and the Grahan Dosha can be removed by seeking advice and assistance from knowledgeable astrologers.