Vastu Tips To Bring Positive Energy: For Your Success And Prosperity!
Vastu Shatra, also known as the “Science of Architecture,” balances all the natural elements and energies of the place. When you construct the house as per Vastu shastra, it is very important to do it filters out negative energies and welcomes positive ones. This is the sole purpose of Vastu!
In the present scenario, with so much competition, stress, anxiety, and the race to be successful, it is indeed necessary to build a house in compliance with a Vastu. Furthermore, to fight all such complications, it becomes crucial to retain all the optimistic vibrations in the house and keep away from negativity. So, by following Vastu principles properly, the native can live a positive life with sound health, wealth, peace and prosperity.
Vastu Tips For Positive Energy In Home: Do's
There are various parameters in Vastu Shastra that need to be taken care of to experience a life filled with positivity and enthusiasm. While establishing a house as per Vastu, you must take care of everything from the direction of the house, placement of the items, and colour of the walls.
Here are some noteworthy points as per the Vastu tips for positive energy that can help sustain good positive vibes across the house.
- The most important place is the entrance of the house as it allows the exchange of energies.
- Always keep the place clean, neat, and clutter-free near the entrance door. It will help you to welcome a lot of positivity in the house. Also, it brings good health and happiness.
- Always use light colours on the wall of the house as it gives a soothing effect to the eyes. According to Experts, other colours that are associated with nature, like blue, can also set a positive vibe in a house.
- Salt is known as a symbol of purity, and so it used in houses to maintain balanced energy in the surrounding. So, placing a bowl of salt in the North-East or the South-west direction can bring positivity and zest to the house. It helps to purify negative energies and welcomes immense positivity in your house.
- It would be best if your home is not cluttered with various items all over the place. In setting the peaceful aura of the house, empty space works best as it conducts energy flow.
It would be better to keep the house neat and clean. Untidy and messy house locks the positivity.
- The Green colour is said to be a symbol of peace and tranquillity. So, grow more plants and be close to nature for inviting a lot of positive energy in the house. It makes us connect with nature more and supplies oxygen which is good for the body.
- You can keep money plants, bamboo plants, flowering plants, stones, pebbles to get some fresh energy.
- Recently, Wind Chimes are quite popular because they have a soothing effect on the human brain. They create a beautiful positive aura needed in the house and drive out the negative energies.
- The placement of the mirror plays another important role in balancing the energy of the house. Mirrors certainly reflect positive as well as negative energy and so placing them in the right position becomes very significant. It’s better to avoid keeping them in the wrong place as it can harm the dwellers. The correct and accurate positioning of the mirrors can shower the native with a lot of positivity and full of happiness.
- The most sacred place is the Brahmasthan and is located in the centre of the house. Ensure that there are not many buildings built in this space. It is because there is a lot of exchange of cosmic energy taking place here. Also, make sure that the flow of energy is not disrupted by placing any structures or making them cluttered with surrounding items.
- It would be best if you keep the doors and windows open during the early hours of sunshine as it lets in fresh energy. This also helps to flow positive energy across the house.
- If an idol is placed in your puja room, then it becomes mandatory to conduct puja in the house every day.
- You should keep your house clean all the time. Also, remove dirt or spiders web asap as it spreads negativity in the house.
- For good luck, you must put a swastika symbol on the right side of the main entrance door.
- To bring good fortune for the people living in the house keep some food for the Cow while cooking.
Are there friction in your house? Mitigate that with expert guidance, Register now to consult experts!
Vastu Tips For Positive Energy: Don’t’s
As per Vastu Shastra, it is better to avoid some things while establishing the house. These can invite negative energy in your house, that is why they should be totally abstained from. Walkthrough the things that you should avoid:
- Avoid placing a mirror in the bedroom, as this can attract negativity.
- Please refrain from eating food on your bed as it can give you sleeping disorders and health issues.
- It’s better to avoid keeping your medicines in the kitchen.
- Never plant a tree or build a wall that acts as an obstacle in front of the door. This will block the flow of energies in the house.
- Always use furniture which doesn’t have sharp edges.
- You should avoid using red, black, and grey colours in the house.
- Also, keep the bathroom door closed, and you must use room fresheners everywhere in the house.
Which colour suits you the most as per Vastu? Talk to Experts!
So, enjoy peaceful and serene life by following the Vastu tips for positive energy in your home. Good Luck guys!