The Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra to Relieve All Your Ancestral Problems
Pitru means parental, and Dosha means a defect. When a curse from the parents’ side appears in someone’s horoscope, the person is said to have a Pitru Dosh. There are two possible causes of a person’s death, natural death and an unnatural death or immature death (in Hindu shastra, this is also called Asamay Mritru). In the case of natural death, if all the rituals are being performed, there is no harm, but if an unnatural or immature death occurs, then the person is said to have a Pitru Dosh. It is actually a karmic debt left behind by ancestors, and sometimes it appears in a person’s horoscope chart in the form of a malefic planetary position. However, there is a solution to this problem as well. By installing a Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra and worshipping the Yantra regularly, a person can pacify the Pitru Dosha.
What are the Causes of Pitru Dosha?
The main cause of Pitru Dosha is some kind of wrongdoing by the ancestors of the family, which causes problems in the form of unfavourable planetary combinations in the birth chart of a person.
Let’s find some of the reasons that cause the Pitru Dosha in a person’s Kundli.
- If a person’s ancestors have treated any human or animal with cruelty, tortured a human or animal or were involved in killing a human or animal.
- If the ancestors were involved in any type of stealing or forceful acquisition of someone else’s property or other valuable items.
- If the ancestors have accumulated wealth by unlawful means or by misusing their powers.
- If the ancestors were involved in abusing a child, woman or a man.
- If the ancestors had assaulted a human being who is physically handicapped or mentally retarded.
Apart from this, if there is a shadow of Rahu or Ketu in the 9th house of a person’s Kundli, then that combination itself is known as Pitru Dosh. The pitra dosh nivaran yantra benefits are endless and with the pitra yantra, the malefic effects of the harmful planets can be removed. Let us find out a little more about these effects.
What are the Effects of Pitru Dosha?
- The children of the family may fall sick with physical or mental illness regularly, and sometimes the disease cannot be diagnosed.
- There might be plenty of issues regarding marriages. Sometimes it is possible that a person might never get married in their entire lifetime.
- The women of the family might have problems conceiving a child.
- If women do conceive, miscarriages happen frequently.
- The couples are not blessed with a male child.
- There will be disagreements, arguments and frequent quarrels among family members.
- The person’s career growth and education will be hindered.
- The Ancestors demand food and clothes in dreams.
- If the Pitru Dosha is severe, the person may have to spend a lot of time in prison due to some unnatural circumstances.
- If the Pitru Dosha is too severe, there are chances of the person committing suicide, getting murdered, coming across a serious accident, et cetera.
Who Should Buy the Pitru Dosha Nivaran Yantra?
If there are planetary combinations of Sun and Rahu or Sun and Saturn in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 9th and 10th House of the birth chart or if a person is facing any of the problems mentioned above, then it may be because of Pitru Dosh. Still, not to worry, this can be removed with some simple rituals and regular worshipping of the Pitru Dosha Nivaran Yantra.
Remedy number 2 would be arranging a pitru dosh nivaran Puja. How it is done is simple; here are the steps, The Pitru dosh nivaran yantra should be brought in, post which one needs to perform rituals of “sraddha” and then they have to offer water to the pitras for 15 days during “sraddha”. Apart from this, one should water a Banyan tree and worship lord Shiva to minimise the effect of pitru dosha. Now that we know the methods to mitigate the impact of the Pitru Dosha, let us talk about some of the benefits of using the Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra.
What are the Benefits of the Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra?
- The worshipper and his family will be relieved from physical and mental ailments.
- The ancestors will bless the family and children with a good life and serenity.
- There will be peace and harmony in the environment.
- The disciple will feel positivity all around them and in their houses.
- The Women of the family will be blessed with happy and healthy children.
- The disciple will have a strong and noticeable growth in their career and education.
- The worshipper will be blessed with good health and happiness.
How Should Pitru Yog Nivaran Yantra be Installed?
The Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra should be installed in locations like your house, living room, hall, house entrance, office, shop or any place suitable as per the advice and guidance of our astrologers. This yantra energises the area it is installed in; therefore, you do not have to worry much about the place of installation. However, regarding puja, you need to take care of some of the basic things. Before starting the pooja, have a bath and wear clean clothes, then cleanse the place with water or preferably Ganga Jal and then place the Yantra. Post which you will offer flowers, sweets, Dhoop, Diya and other Havan samagri to the yantra. You can perform a small havan as well. During the pooja or the havan, make sure you remember your ancestors, ask for forgiveness and pray for their mukti. The Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra itself is so powerful that it will make you feel relaxed, calm and satisfied, and you will be blessed by your ancestors.
Where to Buy the Pitru Dosha Nivaran Yantra?
The Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra can be bought online and can be delivered to your doorstep without any problems. However, it is necessary to ensure that the Yantra you buy is genuine and authentic. You can check out our product page and find out all about it. In addition, our expert pandits are always here to help you with all your problems and help you with the installation of the pitru dosh yantra.
What are the Other Remedies to Follow Along With Worshipping the Pitru Dosh Nivaran Yantra?
While regular worship of the Yantra will help the person to some extent, there are some other rituals that have been recommended for centuries, like feeding Brahmans(Brahmin bhoj), donating red clothes and money and performing pitru tarpan on Sunday or on Amavasya.
We would like to let you know that there are some rituals which we all have been following for generations, like sraddha Pooja. And we would encourage you to follow them and do the pooja with a pure heart and soul. Now that you know all about the pitru dosh nivaran yantra, you can go to the product page right away and order one for your house.
Thank you and All the Best.