Saturn Sadesati For Taurus: The Bull’s Date with Shani
Whenever the name of the karmic planet Saturn arises, also referred to as Shani, natives might get scared because of its characteristics. It is believed by Hindus that even the slightest mention of Shani dev is dangerous and can be disastrous. People avoid looking toward the Shani Dev idol placed in temples. They do everything in their capacity to keep the Shani dev calm. Watching the queues getting longer on Saturdays to offer oil to Shani dev, donating black edibles or clothes or chanting the Shani mantra, it seems that practically everybody is afraid of the negative influence of Saturn.
But is Saturn really that scary, or it’s just a common notion? Does Saturn act as a punisher always or does it give rewards too? So, what is this Saturn Sade Sati for the bulls, and how does it differ from other yoga or doshas formed in kundli? Let’s find out and resolve our queries through this article about Saturn Sade sati for Taurus, where we will come to know all about the Shani Sade sati for Taurus, the Sade sati period for Taurus and its remedies.
What’s Saturn brings for you? Uncover in the yearly astrology report.
The Austere Planet Saturn
Vedic astrology has given immense importance to the role of planets in our lives. In terms of astrology, each planet is believed to have some positive and some negative energies depending on its placement. And also, there are some elemental energies that act upon the natives. When these planets are in the strongest and most negative position, they are believed to bring Tsunami in the lives of natives. One such planet is Saturn.
Saturn is considered a natural malefic in astrology. The one who can punish us for all the wrong deeds in the past. In the most malefic stature, Saturn is believed to turn our life upside down. The period when Saturn is unfavourable is the hardest and the slowest in the life of the native. This is the time when nothing seems correct or good.
There could be several problems at work front, love life and health also suffer if you have ill-placed Saturn. Also, one may go through an immense painful journey and may lose all that he had, including support from their beloved ones. Sometimes, it may lead to suicidal intentions too. But Saturn makes us aware and hard-working. It makes us wise and enlightens us.
What would be upcoming time have in store for you? Download MyPandit App.
Sade Sati/ Panoti >> Sani Rashi >> Start Date >> End Date >> Phase
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Saturday, April 18, 1998 >> Tuesday, June 6, 2000 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, June 7, 2000 >> Monday, July 22, 2002 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, July 23, 2002 >> Wednesday, January 8, 2003 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Thursday, January 9, 2003 >> Monday, April 7, 2003 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, April 8, 2003 >> Sunday, September 5, 2004 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Friday, January 14, 2005 >> Wednesday, May 25, 2005 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Wednesday, November 1, 2006 >> Wednesday, January 10, 2007 >>
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Monday, July 16, 2007 >> Wednesday, September 9, 2009 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Friday, January 27, 2017 >> Tuesday, June 20, 2017 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Friday, October 27, 2017 >> Thursday, January 23, 2020 >>
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Thursday, June 3, 2027 >> Tuesday, October 19, 2027 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Thursday, February 24, 2028 >> Tuesday, August 7, 2029 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, August 8, 2029 >> Friday, October 5, 2029 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Saturday, October 6, 2029 >> Tuesday, April 16, 2030 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, April 17, 2030 >> Sunday, May 30, 2032 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 31, 2032 >> Wednesday, July 12, 2034 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Thursday, August 28, 2036 >> Friday, October 22, 2038 >>
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Wednesday, April 6, 2039 >> Tuesday, July 12, 2039 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Saturday, December 8, 2046 >> Saturday, March 6, 2049 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Saturday, July 10, 2049 >> Friday, December 3, 2049 >>
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Saturday, April 7, 2057 >> Tuesday, May 27, 2059 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, May 28, 2059 >> Sunday, July 10, 2061 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, July 11, 2061 >> Monday, February 13, 2062 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Tuesday, February 14, 2062 >> Monday, March 6, 2062 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, March 7, 2062 >> Thursday, August 23, 2063 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Wednesday, February 6, 2064 >> Friday, May 9, 2064 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Tuesday, October 13, 2065 >> Wednesday, February 3, 2066 >>
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Saturday, July 3, 2066 >> Wednesday, August 29, 2068 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Friday, January 17, 2076 >> Friday, July 10, 2076
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Monday, October 12, 2076 >> Saturday, January 14, 2079
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Wednesday, May 22, 2086 >> Saturday, November 9, 2086 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Saturday, February 8, 2087 >> Saturday, July 17, 2088 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Sunday, July 18, 2088 >> Saturday, October 30, 2088 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Sunday, October 31, 2088 >> Tuesday, April 5, 2089 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, April 6, 2089 >> Monday, September 18, 2090 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, September 19, 2090 >> Tuesday, October 24, 2090 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, October 25, 2090 >> Sunday, May 20, 2091 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 21, 2091 >> Thursday, July 2, 2093 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Friday, August 19, 2095 >> Friday, October 11, 2097 >>
- Small Panoti >> Leo >> Saturday, May 3, 2098 >> Thursday, June 19, 2098 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Monday, November 30, 2105 >> Friday, February 24, 2108 >>
- Small Panoti >> Sagittarius >> Sunday, July 29, 2108 >> Thursday, November 22, 2108
- Sade Sati >> Aries >> Monday, March 30, 2116 >> Wednesday, May 18, 2118 >> Rising
Taurus – The Tenacious Bull
The Taurus sign is ruled by Venus, which is the planet that signifies love and affection. So, in general, Taurus is responsible for making affectionate and strong bonds. The natives born under the Taurus sign are gifted with endurance and tenacity. They love being surrounded by a beautiful and natural environment. They are very hard-working people and have charming personalities. They love being engrossed in the luxury of life, but at the same time, they are aware of their work priorities too.
The problem lies in the temper of the Taurus born individuals. They can get raged very easily though they are quite tolerant. They resist taking the help of others when they get stuck in the middle of something. Hence, they find it difficult to work as one team.
What is Saturn’s verdict for Taurean? Uncover in the janampatri report.
The Saturn Sade Sati for Taurus: Auspicious or Inauspicious?
Now, before exploring the significance of Saturn Sade Sati for Taurus, let us first understand Shani Sade Sati.
Whenever Saturn transits over the natal Moon, it generally takes a period of seven and a half years to complete the voyage and evacuate the sign. This period is known as Shani Sade Sati Dasha, where Shani is referred to as Saturn, Sade means half and Sati means seven. The completion of this period can be completed by Saturn in three smaller periods of 2.5 years each.
The first phase of sade sati is called the Rising Phase. The second phase, which is the most difficult and troublesome, is called the Peak Phase, and the third phase is known as the Settling Phase. Since Saturn is considered malefic and throws various challenges, hence this period is very difficult for the natives. Now, when Saturn enters the Taurus sign, it is known as Saturn Sade Sati for Taurus.
Sade Sati for Taurus sign begins when Saturn enters the 12th Rashi, which is the Aries, from the position of the Moon sign and ends when Saturn exits the 2nd sign, which is Gemini. During the sade sati period for Taurus, it is expected that Saturn may make it extremely difficult for the Taurus natives to form a harmonious life. But it may not be the same as other cases.
Taurus is ruled by the planet Venus, which has a cordial relationship with Saturn, hence the Shani dev is not going to be too brutal to the natives carrying the Taurus sign. There will be some major setbacks in professional life and some loss on the personal front too. Native’s health may also suffer to some extent if they are serving Shani sade sati for Taurus.
How will be your health in the coming time? Let’s check in the free astrology report.
When the Sade Sati for Taurus ascendant is in the initial phase or the rising phase, it may make the native feel the pressure with increasing load at the work front. Hence, the native may work harder than usual. They may have to travel a lot to complete their assignments. This phase will result in mental stress. There will be trouble at home also with elders at home facing health issues and spouse or partner getting cranky due to unknown reasons. Even the finance will suffer and there may be unanticipated expenses that will be difficult to handle. Being the Bull, the Taurus natives will fight back bravely and work hard to come out victorious against Saturn in the first period, when the Sade Sati will begin for Taurus.
The second phase or the Peak of Sade sati for the Taurus moon sign will be the hardest Shani Sade sati period for Taurus. The pressure that was built at the beginning of the Saturn sade sati for Taurus, will now reach its peak. You may be forced to quit the present job or change it with a lower designation and lower pay package. Women in your family need extra care. You may have to maintain and keep a check. Otherwise, family life may go through hell, and separation would be on the cards. There would be a lot of confusion prevailing in all the realms of life, and you will be left feeling lost.
What role Saturn is playing in your kundali? Check in the free Janampatri report.
During the Settling Period of Shani Sade Sati for Taurus, the native can now prepare to taste the fruit of hard work, patience and determination that he had shown in the last two sade sati period for Taurus. This time of Shani sade sati for Taurus is the best to introspect and find what has been the strength and who had been your well-wishers during the last five years of struggle. This phase is the time when hidden enemies may come alive for you. So, you should carry a positive attitude when you are in a working space. In terms of finances, there may not be stability. So, Taurus natives who are serving the sade sati may need to control their money expenditures. This should be done till Shani complete its transit through the entire sign.
Sade Sati Remedies for Taurus
Vedic astrologers suggest below sade sati remedies for Taurus that may help in reducing the agony caused during the period.
- Chant the Shani mantra, “Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah”, for 19000 times in 40 days.
- Donate black sesame seeds or black Urad or a buffalo while observing fast on Saturday.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa everyday and worship Lord Hanuman.
- Wear a 14-mukhi Rudraksha and blue sapphire gemstone.
- Wear an iron ring made from a horseshoe.
- Wear black or dark blue clothes on Saturdays.
Get the daily dose of predictions by downloading MyPandit App.
If you are born with the sign of the bull, you may have patience, endurance, and determination in your blood. Rise above all and fight back hard, but never lose hope. Taurus are born fighters, so you may survive this difficult time too. Saturn Sadesati for Taurus is slightly easy to deal with compared to the other signs. If you are facing malefic impacts of Saturn, follow the above-mentioned remedies.
Need to know more about the impact of Saturn in your life, talk to astrologers. First consultation is FREE!