A Complete Guide On Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja And Its Benefits
Vedic Astrology says there are 27 Nakshatras in total. Some nakshatras are there which are ruled by the planets Rahu and Ketu and these are known as Gand Mool Nakshatras. Grand mool nakshatras among 27 are Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola and Revati. When an individual is born in any of these 6 birth stars, the person is said to have mool dosha. The remedy to nullify the effects of such nakshatras is to perform mool nakshatra Shanti puja. Let’s check out it in detail.
Inauspicious Results of Mool Nakshatra
If a person is born with mool dosha in his nakshatra, he is likely to face inauspicious results in life. Yes, the effects of mool nakshatra are unfavourable to the natives and their families.
- When a person is born in the first stage of Mool Nakshatra, it causes ill effects for the father and the second stage causes ill effects for the mother. The third stage causes sissies for the financial status but taking birth in the fourth stage is considered auspicious.
- The first stage of Ashwini nakshatra is for the father. So if you are born in this stage, it might result in some issues for the father. But when born in another stage, it results in auspicious outcomes.
- Coming to Aslesha nakshatra, the first stage is considered good. But the second stage is not good for financial status, the third stage is not auspicious for the mother and the fourth stage is not good for the father. The problems of mool nakshatra will occur in the first two years of birth itself.
- When born in the first and second stages of Magha nakshatra, it gives suspicious results to the mother and father. Birth in other states is considered auspicious.
- When an individual is born in the first stage of Jyeshta nakshatra, it is considered inauspicious for the elder brother and the second stage for the younger brother. Born in the third and fourth stages of Jyeshta causes issues to mother and father respectively. The issues will start in the first year of birth itself. If a girl is born in this star on a Tuesday is inauspicious for her brother.
Mool Nakshatra Shanti Remedies
An individual gets some relief from the ill outcomes by energising the Lord of the Janma nakshatra. This likewise brings about favourable outcomes. Individuals born in Ashwini, Magha or Mool nakshatra should please Lord Ganesha. These individuals must give earthy coloured shaded garments or Cat’s eye gemstone on a Thursday or Wednesday consistently. Such an individual may likewise get whatever he wants.
An individual in Ashlesha, Jyeshtha or Revati nakshatra should pray to planet Mercury. Individuals of this nakshatra ought to give green vegetables, green coriander, emerald gemstone, copper utensils, amla and so on a Wednesday. All these can be done by performing mool nakshatra puja or gand mool puja accordingly.
What is Gand Mool Puja?
Gand Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja is prescribed by pandits to reduce the evil impacts of Mool Dosha in a person’s horoscope. This Puja is directed to reduce the sufferings and cynicism emerging because of birth under unseemly nakshatras. Depending upon the level of Moon at the hour of Birth, it might affect the child, guardians or some other family member. This improper blend in the horoscope of the recently conceived child is appeased around 27 days after the birth of the child. Notwithstanding, if this has not been done, all the ill effects are likely to happen soon.
The Mool Shanti Puja is an important cycle and requires significant time, yet it assists with getting free from the adverse consequences of the Mool nakshatras.
As mentioned earlier, according to the compositions of Astrology or Jyotish Shastras, there are 27 nakshatras or star groupings. They are the 27 equivalent divisions of the lunar way. The way trampled by the moon in the year is similarly isolated into 27 divisions. Additionally, it includes a heavenly body which is additionally isolated into four stages.
When Should We Do Mool Shanti Puja?
This puja can be performed on any special day yet particularly performed on the twenty-seventh day of a child is born in the family. This puja will be done only if the child is born in gand mool nakshatras. Wearing gemstones and performing this puja has got immense benefits in wiping out the ill effects of the gand mool nakshatras.
Advantages of Nakshatra Shanti Puja
To kill the evil impacts of the planets during their primary period or sub-periods. Likewise, to get the positive outcomes from the planets, Hindu pandits have referenced the significance of this puja. Individuals must energise Nakshatra in a ceremonial manner with mantras and contributions. It improves internal force and certainty to create positive outcomes. Additionally, it decides the point of view, fate, nature etc. It impacts the psychological state and furthermore assumes a part in predetermination. Energising nakshatra is exceptionally important in moulding the psychological status which will likewise add to the positive karma.
- Puja helps to impart confidence
- Helps with a good marriage life
- Helps all the family members who are affected by the particular person with mool nakshatra
- Helps to reduce stress and depression
- Helps to get everything desired in this life
How Mool Nakshatra Shanti Puja Is Performed?
Mool nakshatra shanti puja must be done only by a Pandit. The person who is performing the puja must be well trained and must be well versed about the slokas, mantras and Hindu shastras. You can book a pandit online and can get all the mool shanti puja kit online. When a pandit starts reciting the mantras, all the individuals who are taking part in the puja must sit with utmost devotion. It may take some hours to complete the puja. So it is important to avoid all the distractions that come your way during that time. A completely devoted puja time will definitely wipe out all the evil impacts of the mool nakshatra. You can choose to perform this puja regularly if you think the effects of nakshatra are very bad.
Six nakshatras out of 27 come under gand mool nakshatras which are considered quite auspicious. So, energising these nakshatras and performing puja to the respective lord is important to nullify the effects. Otherwise, it may affect every person who is related to the individual who is born with the gand mool nakshatra. An experienced astrologer will help you analysing the horoscope in detail to let you know if this puja must be performed in your family or not.