Taurus and Aquarius Compatibility
Taurus and Aquarius Compatibility in Love
Their relationship is passionate but, ahem, aggressive! Taurus tends to find its own pattern in life and repeats it, whereas Aquarius tends to splatter change all over the canvas of life. It’s a true mystery how traditional Taurus and space-cadet Aquarius can mingle. Astrologically, it is an odd couple. They both move at two different operating speeds, but it’s just a matter of timing. Chillax! Taurus and Aquarius in love have a unique way to connect, let’s have a look at Taurus and Aquarius love compatibility:
- Taurus thrives for a practical approach towards life, while Aquarius is inclined to spontaneity and a good cause.
- The pair of Taurus and Aquarius is an example of love that changes course like a ship in a storm. They can be V on-and-off repetitively , and can often seem like a complete mismatch for each other.
- TBH, these two are very well suited when they learn to work together.
Taurus is homely, down-to-earth with a romantic twist, and therefore can match Aquarius step for step when it comes to passion.
- Moreover, Aquarius is the one who brings lightness to the relationship, a sense of purpose, and Uh-oh! Instability.
- Of course, this precarious quality can really distress Taurus, who needs a steady schedule to feel at home, but as long as they are deeply connected they feel secured like at their home.
- The duo is very caring in nature, and when this nurturing attitude is poured into their relationship, their life becomes very warm, zealous, and rewarding.
How will your love-life turn out today? Check your Personalized Daily Horoscope.
Pros of Taurus and Aquarius Relationship Compatibility
One is extremely sensuous and has a raw magnetism to their persona and the other is sharp, focused, and determined. Wouldn’t it be an interesting and stimulating relationship? This is the definition of the Taurus and Aquarius match. In theory, their compatibility looks weak and their love match seems to be filled with problems. But, there are few things that can take Taurus and Aquarius’ relationship to the highest of the heights. Here are some of them:
- The strong and stable Taurus helps settle the uncertainty within their Aquarius partner. In return, the creative ideas and thoughts of Aquarius will attract the Bull. They both will spin a web of mutual admiration around them.
- Taurus and Aquarius are fixed signs and will thus be extremely committed to each other and in their relationship.
- They both prefer to stay away from unnecessary drama in life. They will try to solve any complication and conflict immediately and sort it before the situation gets worse.
- Taurus will be honest in their communication as well as behavior while Aquarius will try not to keep any secrets and to open up well with Taurus. This will help them to lay a strong foundation of trust in their relationship.
Cons of Taurus and Aquarius Relationship
If opposites attract, then they are a contradiction made for each other. Huh! Where do we start? Here one says black and the other says white – both are fixed signs, meaning this may be the trigger for many fights. This duo may encounter some of the below unnecessary Taurus and Aquarius relationship compatibility problems:
- Bulls restrict change, they like things just as they are. On the other hand, Aquarius prefers to be in tune with the world around and try to adapt change with the changing times. This difference in choice may create issues in their relationship.
- When Taurus stubbornness combines with the Aquarius rigidity, it becomes a hard nut to crack.
- Taurus may find difficulty in adjusting with the new and unusual ideas of Aquarius. The possessiveness and jealousy of the Taurus may be too much for Aquarius to handle.
- Aquarius likes to live in the past or the future – they dream a lot. Taurus, on the other hand, likes to live in the present, for them, living in the past or future does not hold any meaning.
Taurus and Aquarius Marriage Compatibility
It is easy to see the attraction here, but ‘ Can it last?’ Like Rome, the relationship of Taurus and Aquarius won’t be built in a day, month, or even a year! But if this pair can stand still with each other even after a couple of years, why not give Taurus and Aquarius marriage a go?
- Here, Taurus needs to pitch the idea of marriage in front of Aquarius, as Aquarius won’t see any merit in wedding bliss. Good luck, Taurus!
- Another challenge? Their Wedding planning. One wants futuristic while the other wants a traditional wedding. Droll, it’s just the beginning of a lifetime of compromise.
- Deciding to have children is yet another problem for them. During a hot and heavy romp, Taurus is likely to discuss subjects like where to send kids for education. But Aquarius will most likely run away from this conversation as long as possible.
- When this relationship is forced to work, by sheer strength of the will of two partners, Taurus and Aquarius can learn from one another.
- A pair in constant opposition, Taurus and Aquarius marriage relationship is a real test of compatibility and patience.
- They can move mountains together, only if they figure out how to get along.
Struggling with marital issues? Never give up! Consult our Astrologers for effective solutions now!.
Taurus and Aquarius Sexual Compatibility
There is spicy chemistry between them, at least for a while. Like winter’s rain can bring about spring’s flowers, Taurus and Aquarius in bed can help each other grow a beautiful romance.
- Aquarius has a need to please their lover, so they will fulfill Bull’s need to tease their partner.
- Taurus is sensual in bed while Aquarius is more cerebral than sensual. Hence it can be difficult for Aquarius to get into the moment.
- If Aquarius can satisfy Taurus’ high libido, sparks will fly in the bedroom.
- They are as different as oil and water. When oil and water combine, oil rises to the top of the water. It seems like it weighs down the water. Yes, Aquarius will begin to feel like Taurus will trap them if they become too clingy.
The relationship between Taurus and Aquarius is a demanding relationship that, undoubtedly, requires hard work from both the partners to keep each other stimulated and grounded. As you know, fixed signs can make almost anything work, and therefore they two can teach each other a very great deal.