Saturn Sade Sati for Gemini: What’s In Store For Twins?
The transition of planets from one sign to another and its strength play a vital role in the life of individuals. It is planetary transit that may make a native’s life more comfortable or miserable. The individual may become a possessor of immense wealth, name, fame and all that one would desire in life. On the contrary, they may have to face the adversities of life, making them turn into a beggar, bedridden or encounter some other major setback in their personal and professional life.
Hence, it is quite important to have prior knowledge about these planetary transits and retrogrades. Vedic astrology allows natives to foresee future glimpses, so that they may refrain from entering any difficult conditions. There are remedies made available by astrologers, which can help you reduce the negative influence of any ill-placed planets.
This article will highlight one such transit of the planet Saturn in the Gemini sign. Moreover, we will also know its influence on the native’s life. Now, without any further ado, let us know the impact of Gemini sade sati, the Shani sade sati period for Gemini and also some effective sade sati remedies for Gemini.
What does Saturn bring for twins? Uncover in the free astrology report.
Saturn - The Planet of Miseries
Karmic Saturn is associated with many miseries, challenges and pain. The moment we hear the word Saturn, we may feel an unpleasant silence and tension in the atmosphere. Many stargazers also believe that Saturn can ever be good to humans. And for some extent, it could be true because Shani may not spare you if you have wrong deeds.
Saturn will never be good to you if you are involved in some wrong deeds. In astrological language, when an individual is facing the negative influence of Saturn, that phase is full of miseries and unexpected losses. At the end, when Saturn leaves that particular sign, it rewards him with patience, determination and endurance. However, it all depends on your previous karmas.
Is Saturn haunting your planet? Unleash in free janampatri report.
A Peek Into A Gemini Sign
The Gemini sign is ruled by the planet Mercury. The natives born under the Gemini sign are quite playful and have multiple hobbies. They are social workers and fond of being surrounded by people. Being under the influence of Mercury, they are good at communicating and convincing. They are very expressive and use their sweet language to make people understand what they desire.
The positive trait of the Gemini sign is that they can move on, leaving their past grudges aside. They may quickly recover from past events or anything that was not so favourable for them.
Moreover, Gemini born natives are highly indecisive and unreliable as they are believed to have double faces. Adding to that, they are very anxious and over judgemental about others. They are quite manipulative, so they lose their focus on any single thing at a time. Sometimes they behave childishly as they become stranded in their path.
Geminis! Would you like to have a daily dose of predictions? Download MyPandit App.
Saturn Sadesati for Gemini
Saturn Sade Sati for Gemini is said when the planet Saturn transits into the twelfth house from the Gemini sign, then moves into the natal sign. And lastly, it moves to the Cancer sign, leaving the Gemini sign. At all these three positions of Saturn, the meeting of the austere planet with the ruling planet has multiple impacts on the natives.
Gemini sade sati is a period filled with struggles and challenges that may continue for seven and a half years. Shani sade sati period for Gemini can stretch together for the entire period or can be divided into smaller periods of 2 and a half years. This small period is also known as Shani panoti. But in both cases, the Shani would make the Gemini natives suffer in major areas of their life.
The first phase of sade sati for the Gemini moon sign is called the Rising period. It begins when Saturn enters the Taurus sign, which is the 12th sign from Gemini. During this Shani sade sati period for Gemini, the Shani may not have had any major impact on the native. This is because the Gemini sign is ruled by Mercury. However, the native may feel the negative vibes around them. Native would get inclined to enjoy the luxuries of life at a higher expense and this may lead to a reduction in the bank balance. Natives may spend a lot of time in the company of the opposite gender. In other words, you may stay active in your love life. This may result in tension in the stronger relationship on the personal front.
Curious! How Saturn will treat you in the upcoming time? Uncover in the free astrology report.
The second phase is the Peak phase, where Saturn act as a punisher for those who are serving the period of Sade Sati. The second sade sati period for Gemini may not have complete adverse effects because the twins are associated with Mercury. Saturn considers Mercury to be its good friend, though Mercury believes in being neutral with Saturn. So, there is no enmity between these two.
In the second phase of sade sati for Gemini ascendant, the native may make frequent short trips. The native’s interest may shift from love life to practicality of life and mechanism. There would be a lot of wise lessons learnt at this point of Gemini sade sati. This may put the native under a lot of stress, and consequently, their health may suffer.
The last and the third phase, called the Settling period of sade sati for Gemini, would be troublesome. The last leg of sade sati for Gemini would be difficult. Malefic Saturn will be in the Cancer sign, which means that it is present in the house of the Moon. When Saturn and Moon combine in the Cancer sign, they form the Visha Dosha. In this Shani sade sati period for Gemini, money may flow like water, but later, it may lead to a major financial crisis. Individuals may lose control over his words, and there would be a loss of marital bliss and harmony. Healthwise, you may have pain in the mouth. Overall, the last phase may bring stress and mental stress along with family disputes and financial loss.
Need a health-based horoscope? Get the daily prediction in the MyPandit App.
Sade Sati/ Panoti >> Sani Rashi >> Start Date >> End Date >> Phase
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, June 7, 2000 >> Monday, July 22, 2002 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, July 23, 2002 >> Wednesday, January 8, 2003 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Thursday, January 9, 2003 >> Monday, April 7, 2003 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, April 8, 2003 >> Sunday, September 5, 2004 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Monday, September 6, 2004 >> Thursday, January 13, 2005 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Friday, January 14, 2005 >> Wednesday, May 25, 2005 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, May 26, 2005 >> Tuesday, October 31, 2006 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, January 11, 2007 >> Sunday, July 15, 2007 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Thursday, September 10, 2009 >> Monday, November 14, 2011 >>
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Wednesday, May 16, 2012 >> Friday, August 3, 2012 >>
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Friday, January 24, 2020 >> Thursday, April 28, 2022 >>
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Wednesday, July 13, 2022 >> Tuesday, January 17, 2023 >>
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, August 8, 2029 >> Friday, October 5, 2029 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, April 17, 2030 >> Sunday, May 30, 2032 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 31, 2032 >> Wednesday, July 12, 2034 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, July 13, 2034 >> Wednesday, August 27, 2036 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Saturday, October 23, 2038 >> Tuesday, April 5, 2039 >>
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Wednesday, July 13, 2039 >> Sunday, January 27, 2041 >>
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Wednesday, February 6, 2041 >> Wednesday, September 25, 2041
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Sunday, March 7, 2049 >> Friday, July 9, 2049
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Saturday, December 4, 2049 >> Saturday, February 24, 2052
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, May 28, 2059 >> Sunday, July 10, 2061 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, July 11, 2061 >> Monday, February 13, 2062 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Tuesday, February 14, 2062 >> Monday, March 6, 2062 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, March 7, 2062 >> Thursday, August 23, 2063 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Friday, August 24, 2063 >> Tuesday, February 5, 2064 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Wednesday, February 6, 2064 >> Friday, May 9, 2064 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Saturday, May 10, 2064 >> Monday, October 12, 2065 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, February 4, 2066 >> Friday, July 2, 2066 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Thursday, August 30, 2068 >> Tuesday, November 4, 2070 >>
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Sunday, January 15, 2079 >> Friday, April 11, 2081 >>
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Sunday, August 3, 2081 >> Tuesday, January 6, 2082 >>
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Sunday, July 18, 2088 >> Saturday, October 30, 2088 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, April 6, 2089 >> Monday, September 18, 2090 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, September 19, 2090 >> Tuesday, October 24, 2090 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Taurus >> Wednesday, October 25, 2090 >> Sunday, May 20, 2091 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 21, 2091 >> Thursday, July 2, 2093 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Friday, July 3, 2093 >> Thursday, August 18, 2095 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Saturday, October 12, 2097 >> Friday, May 2, 2098
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Friday, June 20, 2098 >> Friday, December 25, 2099
- Small Panoti >> Virgo >> Thursday, March 18, 2100 >> Thursday, September 16, 2100
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Saturday, February 25, 2108 >> Saturday, July 28, 2108 >>
- Small Panoti >> Capricorn >> Friday, November 23, 2108 >> Monday, February 16, 2111 >>
Sade Sati Remedies for Gemini Born Natives
During Saturn sade sati for Gemini sign, natives may feel the agony and pain throughout this difficult phase. Below are expert-approved Sade sati remedies for Gemini mentioned below.
- Chant the Shani mantra, “Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah”, 19000 times in 40 days.
- Donate black sesame seeds or black Urad or a buffalo and observe a fast every Saturday.
- Recite Hanuman Chalisa every day and worship Lord Hanuman.
- Wear a blue sapphire gemstone and a 14-mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wear an iron ring made from a horseshoe.
- Wear black or dark blue clothes on Saturdays.
How does Saturn perform in your kundali? Let’s see in the free janamptari report.
Saturn Sade Sati for Gemini may not be so difficult at the beginning, but when it comes to the last phase, its severity will aggravate. To deal with this challenging phase, natives are advised to follow the sade sati remedies for the Gemini sign. But they need to have patience and an optimistic approach during sade sati. The period of Shani sade sati will induce patience, willpower and confidence before leaving the native carrying the Gemini sign.
How this Sade Sati will be for your sign? Talk to astrologers. First consultation is FREE!