Bad Houses – Reasons For Your Obstacles And Failure!
Bad Houses - Reasons For Your Obstacles And Failure!
No need to mention, we all talk about positive and negative planets in astrology. Along with planets, there are good and bad houses in astrology too. However, the effect of these houses plays a very significant role in determining the success and failure in natives life. So, today, we will discuss negative or bad houses in your horoscope. On a high key, how these malefic houses affect on native’s life. Also, how they can create obstacles or hurdles in natives life. Without ado, let’s talk about bad or malefic houses in astrology:
How Major Transits Will Impact Your Life? 150+ Certified & Experienced Astrologers
The MyPandit Expert Panel Talk To Expert Astrologer Now!…
Bad Houses in Astrology
- In Vedic astrology, the 6th, 8th, and 12th houses are considered negative houses. In astrological terms, it is called Trikasthanas.
- As the first house represents the Self, and the 6th house represents health and diseases. As the 12th house is in 6th position from the 6th house, it also represents illness.
- The 8th house is known as house difficulties and hidden obstacles. So, it is considered a bad house too and represents the death of a native.
- The 12th house is the house of losses. However, losses can be in the form of anything.
So, the 6th, 8th, or 12th houses are considered bad houses and are known as Dusthana houses in astrology.
- The placement of the 1st lord in the 6th can create health problems. At the same time, the position of the 1st lord in the 8th house affects longevity. In contrast, the 1st lord in the 12th shows losses.
- In Vedic astrology, the 6th house represents debts, diseases and enemies, whereas the 8th house represents death, misfortune, and sorrow. While the 12th house represents losses, harm, and isolation.
- However, the 8th house is the house of death in astrology. It shows a key to our deaths in this lifetime and any issue that it will entail
- Any good planet, when placed in the 6th, 8th or 12th houses, would lose its strength and energy. So, it may not be able to offer its potential and benefits. It is because the positive planets lose their strength completely in these houses. This creates many unnecessary problems in natives’ life, which the native may not be aware of.
Everyone would pray for longevity, not only for themselves but also for their loved ones. We all come on the Earth with an allotted span of life. But how to know about it? Well, astrology has your answer. Yes, astrology can predict the lifespan of a native. How? Simple, there is a house of death in astrology. Please don’t scratch your head, and scroll down to unveil the house of death in astrology.
Are you eagerly waiting for what’s going to happen next? So here is your Free 2022 Yearly Horoscope, and see what it means for your love life, health, career, and finances…
Which House is the House of Death in Astrology?
The 8th house is the death house in astrology. It represents longevity and death-related scenarios. It is a very dangerous house, and negative planets affect native longevity.
Don’t worry. Make astrology your armour to rise and face challenges. Vedic astrology has the solution for all your problems. Try it now and lead a happy and healthy life. Now, you can avail best astrology services on your phone too. Download MyPandit App and enjoy all the astrological services on one platform.
Will your Venus help you make the most compatible match? Check with Free Compatibility Report…