Is Kaal Sarp Dosha Auspicious Or Inauspicious?
In Sanskrit, Kaal Sarp Dosha has numerous connotations, but it is related to danger and a threat to life. We can fairly deduce that Kaal denotes time, while Sarp implies snake or serpent, among its numerous connotations. The Kaal Sarp Dosh can harm your property, finances, and health. If the Kaal Sarpa Dosha is not prevented, even the simplest of tasks become the most difficult to complete.
According to astrology, natives under the influence of the Kaal Sarp Yog are dedicated to their families and society. In nature, they are sociable, nurturing, and benevolent. They are not greedy or egoistic. Those who have Kaal Sarp Dosh in the Kundli or horoscope, they have to fight very hard for the slightest of accomplishments in life and they may feel lonely when they are in need.
What does Kaal Sarp Yog or Dosh mean?
In your Kundli (birth horoscope), Kaal Sarp Yog is like a dosha. Kaal Sarp Yog is typically the outcome of one’s past deeds or karma, according to astrology. It can happen if a person has harmed a living being/snake in a previous or current life. If the deceased ancestors are angry, this Yog or Dosh may occur.
The malefic astrological combination of planets in a person’s birth chart known as Kal Sarp Yog or Kal Sarp Dosh has a negative effect. The Kal Sarpa Yoga occurs when all of the seven main planets, namely, Sun, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, and Moon are situated between Rahu and Ketu in the Kundli or Horoscope. Some astrologers believe that this Yog or dosh is dangerous.
Those who are influenced by Kaal Sarp Yog have a strong aversion to snakes and snake bites. In fact, people frequently have nightmares about being coiled by snakes. They may also have acrophobia – means fear of height.
Types of Kaal Sarp Yog
There are twelve different kinds of Kaal Sarp Yog.
1. Anant Kaal Sarp
2. Kulik Kaal Sarp
3. Vasuki Kaal Sarp
4. Shankhpal Kaal Sarp
5. Padma Kaal Sarp
6. Mahapadma Kaal Sarp
7. Takshak Kaal Sarp
8. Karkotak Kaal Sarp
9. Shankhchud Kaal Sarp
10. Ghaatak Kaal Sarp
11. Vishdhar Kaal Sarp
12. Sheshnag Kaal Sarp
The Kaal Sarp Yog is divided into two categories based on their direction: ascending and descending. Ascending Kaal Sarp Yog is generated when all seven planets are eaten away by Rahu’s mouth, and descending Kaal Sarp Yog is formed when all planets are placed behind Rahu. Kaal Sarp Yog is entirely successful if all houses between Rahu and Ketu have planets.
Kala Sarpa Yoga is more fatal or dangerous if the Sun or Moon is present with Rahu or Ketu. Grahan Kaal Sarp Yog is generated when Rahu, Sun, and Moon are all in the same location. This Kaal Sarp Yog is 1000 times stronger than any other.
Effects of Kaal Sarp Yog
Many individuals suffer from diseases related to heart, eye, and ear problems as a result of Kaal Sarp Dosh in Kundli, resulting in financial loss. From time to time, the individual is mentally disturbed. The financial situation remains precarious. There may be debts, but they are paid off, sometimes with difficulty. Goals can be met, but only after some delay.
natives with Kaal Sarp dosh in Kundli are always in need of wealth and have mental problems in their marriage. They have dreams of bad things and unexpected death. Their work is never fully rewarded for various doubts and concerns. In most cases, professional success takes time. This Kaal Sarp Yog is characterised by sudden financial and prestige losses. A native who is afflicted with ailments that are not treatable by medication suffers from them for no apparent reason.
Formation Of Kaal Sarp Dosha And It's Duration
1. Rahu in the first house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 27 years.
2. Rahu in the second house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 33 years.
3. Rahu in the third house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 36 years.
4. Rahu in the fourth house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 42 years.
5. Rahu in the fifth house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 48 years.
6. Rahu in the sixth house has a Kal Sarp Dosha effect that lasts for 54 years.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Nivaran Puja
Amavasya is the most auspicious day to perform this puja. It may also occur during a Lunar or Solar Eclipse. This puja can also be performed on Naga Panchami, Sunday, or Tuesday. It is also recommended that the puja be performed twice a year for best outcomes.
1. The Kaal Sarp Dosh puja is held on a single day.
2. This vidhi or puja takes 2 hours to complete. On this day, it is especially vital to feed the hungry.
3. Worship Ganapati, Matrika Pujan, 1 Gold Nag, 1 Silver Rahu Murti, and 1 Silver Kaal Murti.
4. Worship Navagraha afterwards.
5. Then, on the Kalash, worship Shivji and conduct Havan using Kala Tila sesame and Ghee.
6. This puja necessitates new clothing. Dhotis are required for men, and new sarees are required for women.
7. This puja should never be performed with oiled hair, and pregnant women should not participate.
8. Participants in the puja should bathe before proceeding to the puja.
9. Following the completion of this puja, one can do Rudrabhishekam to complete the puja process.
10. The Pitru Paksha must be conducted by the deceased individual’s son.
Kaal Sarp Dosh Remedies
Kaal Sarp Dosh is a very harmful effect that should not be underestimated. The native’s financial, professional, personal, mental, and emotional well-being may be impacted by this dosha. The worse could be that the dosha might cancel out the natal chart’s favourable planets’ good effects. However, there are effective cures for Kaal Sarp Dosh that, if followed diligently, can reduce the bad effects.
1. Pray to the Snake deities
2. Om Namah Shivaya is a mantra that should be changed.
3. Visit a Religious Place
4. Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra should be chanted.
5. Lord Shiva should be worshipped.
6. Gayatri Mantra should be chanted.
7. On Nag Panchami, you should fast.
8. Rahu’s Beej Mantra
9. Snakes should not be harmed.
10. Nivaran Puja of Kaal Sarp Dosh.
Here guidance of the astrologers play the most important factor in the whole process. Astrology is a fundamentally scientific principle based on old Vedic science. Hence, one should consult an astrologer to know if you have kaal sarp dosha or not and approach a pandit for its nivaran puja.