Perform Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja Under Expert’s Guidance
Lord Shiva’s Rudra Avatar is a well-known Shiva avatar in Hindu Dharma. He is frequently linked to a powerful hurricane. Many people refer to the entity Shiva as Rudra, which means ‘the tempest’. Rudra is Shiva’s most aggressive and furious form. He is one of the three celestial creatures thought to be responsible for the creation of the universe. The eleven forms of Shiva (Ekadasa-Rudras) were brought to life to end the cruelty and tyranny of demons on earth and in heaven, according to Hindu scriptures such the Vishnu Purana, Matsya Purana, and Bhagavad Gita. The genesis myths of various Rudras vary according to scripture.
Lord Shiva is the Supreme Lord who fulfils worldly aspirations while also providing inner serenity and contentment. Lord Shiva is the giver of health, grace, money, power, and happiness to his worshippers. Because Lord Shiva has dominion over all nine planets, Lord Shiva is the secret to Kuber’s wealth. Lord Shiva’s oldest name is Shri Rudram. Lord Shiva’s numerous traits and facets are invoked and worshipped through the chanting of Sri Rudram. Shri Rudram’s power allows sick people to recover, debts to be forgiven, single people to find appropriate partners, wealth and power to be bestowed, and death to be avoided. Read along with us to know more about it.
Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja - Meaning And Its Significance
Pathmatak refers to Recitative, while Laghu means indeclinable, and the Rudra belongs to Lord Shiva, the one who is the father of Maruts in Rig Veda. The oldest list of Lord Shiva’s numerous names is Rudra or Rudram. The Supreme Power, the destroyer of all evil, is the provider of all worldly aspirations and fulfilment to your inner self. During this puja, Lord Shiva is worshipped in his Rudra form. One can invite Lord Shiva’s many aspects and traits by chanting this puja.
There is a great significance of performing Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja since it is mentioned in the Vedic literature as one of the most powerful Pujas. This is usually performed to ward off the evil spirits and may help you bring prosperity. This puja is also organized to eliminate multiple planetary flaws or doshas.
Get the divine blessings of Lord Shiva by performing Rudrabhishekam Puja!
Who Can Benefit From Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja?
- Individuals who are suffering from bad health or long term disease should conduct this puja to recover from them.
- Furthermore, this puja can be performed by those who wish for family harmony and tranquillity.
- This pooja is also beneficial for natives who are struggling to get the desired result in their studies. This puja assists you in bringing success.
- Individuals who are dealing with family troubles can perform this puja to fill up the surrounding environment with positivity.
How To Perform Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja?
- For Ganesh, Shiva, and Navagraha, Pathatmak Laghu Rudra Puja is performed with Panchopachat Puja steps.
- Shukla Yajurveda Ashtadhyayi Rudri is also chanted, along with 121 Rudra Suktam mantras.
- The milk bath ritual is performed in conjunction with 11 Aavaratna of Ashtadhyayi Rudri, a sacred chant dedicated to Lord Shiva and all other deities.
- The key rites for doing Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja are reciting 11 Shukla Yajurvediya Rudri and 121 Aavaratna of Rudram. Hence it must be done by priests who are well-versed in the Vedic literature.
- With Vedic rituals and chants, this is the most authentic means of performing puja.
- All 11 dravyas prescribed in the Shiv Purana are used to perform Abhishek on each of the 11 Rudras.
- They are also revered for their 11 consorts.
- There should be at least 11 priests, and the Rudram is read 11 times in total, one for each of the 11 Rudras.
- Panchagavya pradhan vidhi is performed to cleanse the devotee’s body before doing Sankalp.
- Lord Ganesh is worshipped first in these rituals to ensure that puja is completed without any hindrance.
- Puja should begin with the use of sacred materials and the lighting of holy fire.
- Conclude the puja with mantras and following Vedic rites.
Benefits Of Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja
Below are the major benefits of organizing Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja in significant areas of life. These are things you may get if you conduct a puja with utmost sincerity.
- Prosperity and wealth
- Professional life success
- Desired Profit in Business
- Pink health for a long time
- Diving blessings of Lord Shiva
- Elimination of bad impacts of planets
You can go with Rudraksha, which has the power to build a protective aura around you that will save you from negative energies. Get authentic Rudraksha now.
Pathmatak Laghu Rudra Puja is a highly effective ritual that generates a lot of positive energy. Plus, you get blessings from Lord Shiva to achieve remarkable things in your life. The effectiveness of your Sankalp or statement of purpose is determined by its strength. By doing so, devotees may see positive outcomes within 2 to 3 months. Moving forward, we advise you to organize this puja under experienced Jyotish.
Here is a complete guide belonging to the Know The Formation Of Chandra Rahu Grahan Dosh ?