Gain Benefits Of Hanuman Puja Through Sundarkand Path
There there are two most popular ways of hanuman puja, both of which have been trusted by millions of followers of the Maha Bajrangabali. One of them is the reading of the Hanuman Chalisa and the other is the reading of the Sunderkand Path.
Sundarkand is the compiled version of Ramayana in Awadhi – called SriRamCharitamarnaas – written by Indian bhakti poet Goswami Tulsidas (c. 1532–1623). This path describes the achievements of Hanuman and the victory he achieves in anything he undertakes.
The reading of Sundarkand Paath builds confidence in the mind of the reader. If one reads the Sundarkand Paath, he/she gains the blessings of Hanuman and Lord Shri Ram as well.
As the Heart of the Ramayan, Sunderkand Path tells us how Hanumanji overcame all difficulties to find Mata Sita and how he destroyed Lanka by burning it down to ashes. Sundrakand path is performed in the home for a variety of reasons, such as to overcome people who are negative, overcome opponents or enemies, or listen to Lord Shri Ram’s melodious kirtan.
Also, you can reduce the obstacles in your life and get the desired outcomes with Hanuman Yantra.
The Ramayan Sunderkand path begins with a ritual involving Ganesh and Gauri Kalash Puja. The rituals performed by the main pandit will be accompanied by a team of pandits playing the dholak, manjeera and other musical instruments, and chanting the praises of Lord Shri Ram and Bhakta Hanuman.
The fifth book of the Hindu epic Ramayana is known as Sundar Kand or Sundar Kaanda. It is composed by Valmiki, who is the first to write down the Ramayana in Sanskrit. Generally, Ramcharitmanas Sunderkand is recited preferably on Tuesdays or Saturdays.
Auspicious days for performing Sunderkand Path
The Sunderkand Path and Sunderkand puja can take place on any auspicious day, including Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Know the auspicious timings for performing Sunderkand Path by consulting our Expert Astrologers.
The Correct Way Of Reading Sunderkand
- You can read the Sundar Kand at any time, not just on Tuesday (Mangalwar) or Saturday (Shaniwar). However, Tuesday is considered the day for Hanumanji and Sundar Kand.
- During any Sanatan (Hindu) ritual of worship, it is imperative that one takes a bath and wears clean clothes.
- You can then put up a small figurine of Hanuman on a small stool (Chauki) at home or in a temple nearby.
- Take a seat on a clean aasan that is lower than the chauki.
- Offer flowers, tilak, and sandalwood paste as a form of worship to Hanuman. You can light the lamp with pure ghee.
- Now you can begin with Sunderkand Paath. Do the aarti and then give the bhog or prasad after reading the Sunderkand path. It is vital to share the Prasad with as many people as possible.
Get the divine blessings of Lord Hanuman and bring home peace and prosperity by performing Personalised Hanuman Puja.
Shri Ram Charit Manas-Sunderkand
|| Shlok ||
Shaantan shaashvatamaprameyamanaghan nirvaanashaantipradan.
Brahmaashambhuphaneendrasevyamanishan vedaantavedyan vibhum.
Raamaakhyan jagadeeshvaran suragurun maayaamanushyan harin.
Vandehan karunaakaran raghuvaran bhoopaalachoodaamanim ||1||
Naanya sprha raghupate hrdayesmadeeye.
Satyan vadaami ch bhavaanakhilaantaraatma.
Bhaktin prayachchh raghupungav nirbharaan me.
Kaamaadidosharahitan kuru maanasan ch ||2||
Powers Of Reading A Sunderkand Paath
- We can learn about life in Sunderkand. Any time of the day is suitable for chanting it, be it morning or evening.
- Sundarkanda paath is so powerful that repeating it can protect you from evil. It can make a person happy and prosperous by eliminating all negativity in their lives. An epic describes how a real devotee can win over all the challenges to fulfil his devotion.
- Throughout the book, Sundarkand shows how one can win over every unfortunate circumstance in life if one chooses to. Hanuman’s dedication to Seeta Mata while crossing the ocean was an example of how a person can overcome any challenge through wisdom and vigour.
- A person’s strength and determination are enhanced when they recite Sunderkand regularly. As a result, they experience mental peace, motivating them to tackle challenging tasks.
- Further, it shows that God is always pleased with devotees who do not get swayed by selfish desires and always have a clear mind. “Nirmal Man Jan So Mohe Paava, Mohe Kapat Chaal Chidra Na Bhaava.”
- It is said that reading the Sunder kand Ramayan regularly will assist you to overcome obstacles and problems in your life. When you recite these verses, you will get relief from your sufferings, too. In addition, it protects you from the harmful effects associated with planetary positions.
- Sunderkand is known for fulfilling the wishes of devotees. Enjoy the utmost essence of life by avoiding tensions and experiencing peace.
- The Sunderkand has a significant impact on an individual’s financial situation.
- You can overcome your fears by reciting Sunderkand daily. You gain self-confidence, and you stop worrying about things that are unimportant in life.
- Our ultimate goal in life is to confer moksha or liberation. You can attain moksha through Ramcharitmanas Sunderkand.
What are the advantages of reading Sunderkand?
These tips will assist you in gaining maximum benefit from reading the epic.
- If you are a solo reader, recite the epic early in the morning between 4 and 6 AM, during the Brahm Muhurat.
- Recitation in a group should be done after 7 PM to gain the most benefit.
- Reciting the Sunderkand Ramayan with a group of musicians is ideal.
- It is not advisable to stand up while you are reciting this epic. It is important to avoid talking, answering the phone, or taking breaks.
- Before you begin reading Sunderkand, you ought to take a bath and put on light-coloured clothing.
Sunderkand provides equal blessings to all due to its greatness and power. There is a belief that God’s name is like fire. A person can get burned without knowing how, even if they touch the fire by accident. You will also receive joy, blessings, and prosperity from reading this Ramayan Sunderkand, even if you don’t intend to.
Get success, prosperity, and good health in life by booking Hanuman puja online at MyPandit.