Surya-rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra – Copper: Helping You In Different Episodes of Life
When Surya and Rahu are present together in a person’s horoscope or Kundli chart, it is said to have Grahan Dosh. Rahu has enmity with the Sun, therefore as and when they both come together, the situation is called the Solar eclipse or Surya “Grahan Dosh”. Grahan refers to eclipse. In the Hindu religion, many important things are prohibited during a Solar Eclipse. In the same way, when it comes to someone’s horoscope, it causes lots of adverse effects on life. According to Astrologers, the Grahan Dosh is one of the most dangerous among all other Doshas. Some Astrologers consider it as Pitru Dosh which causes problems with one’s fatherly relationship. Rahu is the symbol of laziness, hurdles, delays and obstacles in work, depression, emotional imbalance and many other confusions. It is known to reflect its shadows in some zodiac signs for around 18 months. If Rahu’s Drishti (shadow) falls on Surya in any of the houses, it is known as Solar eclipse Yog, which is also considered to be very harmful to the person.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: The Dosha It Addresses
The Grahan dosh may result in the following consequences:
- If there is Solar eclipse yoga or Surya Rahu Grahan dosha, there may be differences with the father and an adverse effect on the father’s health.
- Due to the Grahan Dosha, there may be a delay in marriage or children birth.
- There can be disagreements, disputes, and unnecessary arguments between the family members all the time, resulting in a lack of peace.
- The person may happen to suffer from many chronic diseases, like heart ailments, brain disease, cancer etc.
- As an effect of the Grahan dosh, there might be a lack of self-confidence in the person and more anger, resulting in an attraction towards evil.
- The solar eclipse causes failure in a person’s career or lack of success.
- Heavy financial debts and losses.
- The person’s relative may deceive them, and they’ll face several faith issues.
- As a result of the Grahan dosha, there might be instability in life.
Doubtful! whether you have Surya Grahan Dosha in Kundali or not? Get a free janampatri report to know in detail.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: A Detailed Rituals To Follow
With the Installation of Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Yantra, if a disciple continuously follows some specific remedial actions, they may reduce the harmful effects to some extent, like donating to poor and needy people, enchanting “Om Namah Shivay” Mantra (hymn) and Hanuman Chalisa regularly, offering water to rising Sun every day, reciting “Aditya Hriduya Stotra” among others. People with Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha must not take anything for free from anybody. Instead, donate wheat and jaggery to the needy. Do Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Shanti Puja at the place of installation or get it done with the help of an expert pandit. The Surya Grahan Shanti Pooja should be done with all the rituals.
To reduce the ill effects of the Surya Grahan, take coins from each of the family members and donate them to the needy. Some other remedies that nullify the effects of Rahu are wearing sandalwood beads mala, donating four coconuts in the temple, et cetera. Jupiter is the planet that controls Rahu very well, so you should worship Guru. Also, enchant Rahu Mantra that is “Om Raa(n) Rahave Namah”, wear an 8 Mukhi rudraksha, Store water in the southwest corner of the house and Lastly, donate black and blue clothes and food to the needy. One should go for surya rahu grahan dosh shanti puja for removing this puja. Nowadays, you will also find live online grahan dosh removal puja from the leading specialised service providers.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: Who Are The Suitable Folks?
When there is a combination of Surya and Rahu together in someone’s horoscope, then the person is said to have Surya Rahu Grahan dosh. There are many harmful effects of this Dosha in a person’s horoscope. Some of the probable complications have been explained here. If you feel any of these problems in your life as well, then you need to take the help of Surya Rahu Grahan dosh Nivaran yantra. This energised and attuned yantra may remove the malefic effects of Surya and Rahu in your Kundli chart, and you might shortly witness positive changes in your life.
You must be thinking about where to buy? Grab Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Yantra from MyPandit store.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: The Installation Rules
After buying the yantra from an authorised and genuine source with the expert astrologer’s advice, you are advised to place the Yantra in the northeast corner of the house or in the temple of the house. This corner is also called the Ishan Kone of the house. Now you are supposed to perform Surya-Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Puja at the place of Installation. Clean the Yantra with water, Ganga Jal and Milk and then perform the rituals with flowers, sweets, Dhoop and Diya as advised by our expert astrologers. Recite “Aditya Hriduya Mantra” and “Om Namah Shivay” mantra and Rahu Beej Mantra. When you buy the yantra from our website, you also get all the guidance you need along with installation methods and the necessary mantras.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: The Plethora Of Benefits
- The differences between the father and son might be solved.
- The obstacles in a marriage can be removed, and the complications related to children can be simplified.
- There might be peace at home along with increased love and affection among all the family members.
- There might be Improvement in health, and the worshipper may receive the blessings (Aashirwad) of the elders.
- Any legal issues or court cases might give an outcome in your favour.
- Any matters related to government officials can be sorted out.
- With regular worship of Surya Grahan Dosha Nivaran Yantra, the person would get good opportunities in their career.
- If you are in business, new proposals may pour in, and the company might be flourish.
- The life of the person would be stable.
- They might be exposed to a number of opportunities in their workplace and can experience good relations with colleagues.
- The person can have a stroke of good luck and could receive honour, name and fame in society.
Need more insight about this yantra? Talk to astrologers for the details.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: The Methodology Of This Solution
The Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Nivaran Copper Yantra is the combination of numerical patterns which represents Surya and Rahu. These patterns are embossed on a copper base with gold plated sheets. The combination of numbers attracts the positive power and energy around us. The Yantra should be attuned and energised, which is called being a “Siddha” Yantra. A Siddha Yantra can do wonders for anyone worshipping it. The Yantra may help the worshipper solve the problems caused by a Grahan Dosha.
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosh Yantra: The Ending Note
Surya Rahu Grahan Dosha is a rare dosha among all. But it is said to be the most harmful Grahan dosha. So be careful while choosing the genuine and authentic Yantra to remove the obstacles from your life. We hope this works out for you, and you get to enjoy the peaceful and beautiful gift of life.