Vastu Tips for Students for True Gold Of Life
We talked a lot about Vastu Tips for a hall, bedroom, bathroom, and even garden, which are extremely crucial parts of building a Vastu Shastra. But equally important one more Vastu for the Study Room. As a parent and changing trends in an education system, you should be very careful and alert to establish your child’s study room.
The study room is a very significant part of the house. Your children do a lot of creative work, study, think, and plan, so you have to construct it properly as per Vastu Tips. It will help your child to concentrate and study properly. Always remember that the study room requires a lot of positive energy for your child’s overall success.
You must need Vastu Tips for Study Room with the proper design, enhancing the study environment and bringing more positive energy. Thus, your children can perform better. Goddess Saraswati is the karaka of education, and without her blessings, you can’t move ahead. You should make her happy first, and then only your child will get good success in their educational field.
For Best Vastu Tips, you can Contact an Expert Astrologer. Your First Consultation is *FREE!
Vastu Tips for Students to Get Educational Success
As per the changes happening in the education department and so many courses are available now, students get confused about which field they should go to. Of course, many of them don’t know the right field, giving them a sure shot at success. Also, they will come out with flying colours.
Many students choose fields, and they drop out later as they are no more interested in them. Many are frustrated and stressed too. It’s really unpleasant, but this is the true reality of students nowadays.
Yes, from an astrological point of view, there are clear indications that which career will suit you and give you long-lasting success. So never hesitate to take the consultation and move ahead with positivity. In terms of pujas and havan, there are some effective remedies for getting success in education.
However, the Vastu Tips for students too play an essential role in offering focus and concentration to your Lil champ. So without ado, let’s figure out Tips for Vastu for the students.
- The most appropriate direction for your study room is East, North, and Northeast. These directions are always full of hope and positive energy.
- Always keep the study room clean, neat and tidy. Unclean and untidy rooms bring negative energies. It affects memory and concentration power. So better be alert for it
- Always keep the study room cluttered-free, bringing positive energy and increasing the child’s concentration power.
- Your child must face the East or North direction when studies are going on.
Keep the table in such a direction that your child’s back should never face the door while studying.
- The shape of the study table must be Square or Rectangular. Keep the table always clutter-free.
- Avoid keeping the beam above the study table as it brings negativity and blocks the child’s thought process. However, if the table is under the beam, you must hang a bamboo wind chime from the beam, which will avoid adverse effects.
- The colour of the study room must be neutral and light shades of blue, green, white, and cream. Avoid using dark colours in the room.
- Adequate light in the study room is significant. It’s better to have a window in the room to bring more natural light.
- Make sure that the table lamp is placed in the South-East of the table. It will increase the child’s concentration power tremendously.
- The child should never sit in front of the window. Always keep a study table to the right of the window.
- It would be best if you keep wind chimes or bamboo near the window to prevent negative energies.
- The chair must be comfortable to the child and must have a high back. It may help if you place a picture of water behind the chair, making the flow of creative energy to your child. Thus, please take note of it.
- Performing Ganesha and Saraswati puja daily before starting to study would help to increase your concentration. Also, keeping the Ganesha or Saraswati Yantra on the study table would be helpful.
Confused about your Career? Know your Life Better with Free Janampatri
Other Tips For Students to Increase Performance
Following are the Tips for Students for their Better Performance.
- For increasing the grasping power of your child, it is suggested to wear Sarawati Kawach or Ganesha Rudraksha, either 4 or 5 Mukhi.
- Children are advised to chant Ganesha Mantra daily at least 36 times, and every Wednesday, chant Saraswati Mantra 36 times.
- Every Thursday, chant Guru Stuti and visit a Dutt Mandir to take blessings.
You can wear Gemstones such as Yellow Sapphire or Emerald, depending on the child’s requirements.
- During the examination, to increase concentration power, you must recite Ganpati Atharvashirsh.
Education Is the True Gold Of Your Life… Don’t miss and lose it. Follow the Vastu Tips for students and cherish success in your life.
Still, have Questions related to your Life? Ask Tarot Reader, Your First Consultation is *FREE!